Chris Brown is ROASTING Raz B on twitter

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- but Chris Brown really is gay though........

- i wonder how his team will try to spin that once it comes out?

grin.gif
I always see CB with a BAD female....

- yeah, i sense the sarcasm. but its basically well known through certain outlets that dude really is gay.

- i mean he's making fun of Raz B's situation because its an easy target. doesnt say much though when you taking it by choice
sick.gif

.......i wonder though. see, in todays word it aint that easy to keep something like that quiet when you talking all wreckless. ask Eddie Long.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- but Chris Brown really is gay though........

- i wonder how his team will try to spin that once it comes out?

grin.gif
I always see CB with a BAD female....

- yeah, i sense the sarcasm. but its basically well known through certain outlets that dude really is gay.

- i mean he's making fun of Raz B's situation because its an easy target. doesnt say much though when you taking it by choice
sick.gif

.......i wonder though. see, in todays word it aint that easy to keep something like that quiet when you talking all wreckless. ask Eddie Long.

both gay if you ask me...yall are grown...leave dat fussing over twitter %$++ for the birds...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Why does he have to be a role model? He aint the president of the us....he sings for a living.

Thats what im saying. Every famous person has to be a damn role model these days. #!*! that. Let ppl do what they really wana do and say. They are normal ppl just like us. 

Why does he have to be a role model? He aint the president of the us....he sings for a living.

Thats what im saying. Every famous person has to be a damn role model these days. #!*! that. Let ppl do what they really wana do and say. They are normal ppl just like us. 

both gay if you ask me...yall are grown...leave dat fussing over twitter %$++ for the birds...

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

An R&B singer is calling someone gay........
????? Sooooooo, R&B singers are gay now? Alrighty then
Dude is goin in on dude.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

An R&B singer is calling someone gay........
????? Sooooooo, R&B singers are gay now? Alrighty then
Dude is goin in on dude.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Quit exaggerating. Some should be some shouldn't be.

CB isn't one of them.

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Quit exaggerating. Some should be some shouldn't be.

CB isn't one of them.

Realistically, what can you do in this situation if you are CB? Should he just not reply at all? I think he overdid it yes, but if someone is calling you out like that and you don't respond then people will make their own conclusions.

Realistically, what can you do in this situation if you are CB? Should he just not reply at all? I think he overdid it yes, but if someone is calling you out like that and you don't respond then people will make their own conclusions.

Raz b shouldnt have said nothing to Chris now Chris going in on him. That's what he get.

Smh@ him needing to be a model citizen !$!*!

Raz b shouldnt have said nothing to Chris now Chris going in on him. That's what he get.

Smh@ him needing to be a model citizen !$!*!

Chris Brown looks worse. He's arguing with a dude who liked being raped by a dude...

C'mon Chris

Chris Brown looks worse. He's arguing with a dude who liked being raped by a dude...

C'mon Chris

they need to stop talking like females and set up a fight.

I got my money raz b.

Back
Top Bottom