Chris Brown just lost it (again)

pimp.gif

I dont feel sorry for him.

He shoulda known the media was gonna bring it back up. He's been attention whoring for a minute now with the penis pics and the blond hair. Let him have it.

Just saw the clip, in all honesty it was unnecessary to bring it up. Not to mention she kept going back to it after he brought the focus of the convo to the album again.

Now before you light you torches, I do not condone his behavior at all. That said, how can one move on if they are being back-pedaled (sp?) daily by everyone else?

He did the Larry King, he did the community service, and he completed his domestic violence course, let him live.

Dont really like dude, but still shouldnt have thrown a tantrum.

But I still feel the Good Mornin people did him and Kanye dirty with the questions

blackmagnus514 wrote:
I dont feel sorry for him.

He shoulda known the media was gonna bring it back up. He's been attention whoring for a minute now with the penis pics and the blond hair. Let him have it.

this...

he needs a new team that can get him in check and get rid of that god awful blond hair
eyes.gif

Shoulda learned from Kanye that the GMA hosts ALWAYS go for the jugular during any interview

I have no sympathy at all for this dude acting like a child, he needs to take notes from Mike Vick on how to rehab your image but he's clearly not mature enough to do that

i swear you guys are some sissys sometimes.

like you just supposed to let someone #!*%! you out?

a nobody with less money than you embarrass you on live TV?

you cant be serious dirty.

threads like this anger me and make me lmao.

this is racism at its finest. that real racism that you non blacks dont see.
we feel it tho.

so go ahead put your strike thrus and you mad pics and blah blah blah... but you know you know.

he should have told her to %$*$ off and walked out the interview.

im sure his agent told her **% not to bring up rhianna.

nobody cares anymore.

she has a song titled "Breakin dishes" that came out 07. before CB hit her.

I'm breaking dishes up in here
All night (Uh-huh)
I ain't go stop until I see police lights (Uh-huh)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a man
A man, a man, a ma-a-a-an
A man, a man, a ma-a-a-an
Ohhhhhhh

come on now.

Chris should have dropped his mic, walked off the stage and simply left the building when Robin Roberts asked him that question and pushing it when he clearly wanted to move on. She was unprofessional in doing so and as are many other journalists who try to surprise the person they interview by surprising him with that question. She said he OK'd it. Yeah right. As much as he's tired of talking about it, there's no way he'd agree to talk about it again. He was doing well before this incident too.

1 step forward, 2 steps backward.

Originally Posted by shogun

he acts like a little girl.  someone needs to punch him in the face when he does his drama queen act.
this...& he gotta know they gon keep bringin that !%!# up forever. i dont even know y its still gettin to him, hes rich i wouldnt give a !%!# if i was him. he eatin good, smokin good, & smashin freaks so dont !%!# else matter

i dont agree with his temper but i do agree with his tweet:

Brown just tweeted, "I'm so over people bringing this past s**t up!!! Yet we praise Charlie sheen and other celebs for there bulls**t."

got em on the "there"

A simple no comment woulda been fine and let the media spin it how they would.

tired of celebs acting like little broads

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

He deserves everything he gets.  He should have been put in jail.
QFE

Chris Brown is one of the only celebrities that I actually dislike. What he did to Rihanna was awful and he's lucky as **** he didn't go to jail.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Just saw the clip, in all honesty it was unnecessary to bring it up. Not to mention she kept going back to it after he brought the focus of the convo to the album again.

Now before you light you torches, I do not condone his behavior at all. That said, how can one move on if they are being back-pedaled (sp?) daily by everyone else?

He did the Larry King, he did the community service, and he completed his domestic violence course, let him live.
This.  He goes to promote the album and perform, and he gets asked about Rihanna 
indifferent.gif

He had the #1 single and movie in the country, he's doing better than Rihanna right now

"Sources tell TMZ ... Roberts insists both she and other "GMA" staff members spoke with Chris before the interview and asked if it would be OK to fire off "a few questions" about the Rihanna incident ... and Chris approved."

laugh.gif
 @ anybody who is still defending this guy.

the guy can't even control his own emotions after an interview for god's sakes.

Back
Top Bottom