Chris Brown just lost it (again)

...if we were held accountable for things that we did in our late teens/early 20s we'd never get anywhere.

...and Charlie Sheen is a self admitted drug user, womanizer and abuser. Yet hes lauded because he made up #winning? @@@*%

"Sources tell TMZ ... Roberts insists both she and other "GMA" staff members spoke with Chris before the interview and asked if it would be OK to fire off "a few questions" about the Rihanna incident ... and Chris approved."

laugh.gif
 @ anybody who is still defending this guy.

the guy can't even control his own emotions after an interview for god's sakes.

You're dumb as hell if you believe that. A lot of y'all on this board grew up sheltered as hell and its obvious from the replies and the people who act like they got beat.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

A simple no comment woulda been fine and let the media spin it how they would.

tired of celebs acting like little broads

why would you need a no comment when you are constantly trying to
get the interview to go in another direction

and its crazy how even on this board we wont let go of his domestic abuse situation ( some of you take it too personally)

but we got love for Charlie Sheen though
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

even though I agree he shouldn't have reacted like that (thats probably what they wanted anyway)

the reporter should have been more professional in realizing  that dude obviously didn't want to speak on the subject 

But thats the life in entertainment though

they build you up 

and as soon as you make a mistake just like any normal human

they are ready to tear you back down 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

NaSmatic,

Why is that hard to believe, though?

I'm pretty sure before an interview like this, there are pre-screened questions before going on air.

Regardless if they set him up or not, throwing a chair at a window isn't helping. Just brush it off and move on.

You dudes seriously can't be bringing up Charlie Sheen.

I'm convinced some of ya'll just found about Charlie Sheen a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by shogun

he acts like a little girl.  someone needs to punch him in the face when he does his drama queen act.
this...& he gotta know they gon keep bringin that !%!# up forever. i dont even know y its still gettin to him, hes rich i wouldnt give a !%!# if i was him. he eatin good, smokin good, & smashin freaks so dont !%!# else matter

That...and homie can dance. With a dougie like that who needs friends.

Robin Roberts knew what she was doing and should be ashamed...black people continue to turn their back on one another once becoming succesful...if anything she should have had his best interest in mind...the guy is an amazing talent and should have kept his cool but the situation is frustrating and understandable......pullin for the kid and hope he continues to grow...face it the entertainment game needs this kid imo he is what pop music is and what should be...(amazing live show, catchy hits, versatility)....when broken down the kid makes other acts such as justin beiber, trey songs, old man usher look foolish.......yes I know bad spelling grammer, but deal with it

Also Max, its not unheard of in journalism to spring questions that aren't screened on the person you are interviewing to break up the monotony of the interview. Who wants a scripted interview? The magazine/newspaper/show definitely doesn't want one. Its just like when 106 asked Waka Flocka about voting. His response said it all. GMA saying that he approved it waives any liability or wrongdoing because these are "he said,she said" deals. Nothing is written in ink as to whether or not you saw the interview questions. A simple yes or no is all that's needed.

After watching that interview, it was no where near THAT bad for him to be breaking windows and throwing a tantrum over. He handled it fine on camera so why the wildin out afterwards?

A lot of haters in here
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes judgin the man and wasn't even at the scene, you people read and suck everything you see
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes act like they know Rihanna and how she moves, I'll NEVER date a Caribbean girls, those chicks be WHYLIN'. I can clearly see why Rihanna got some sense smacked into her.

SMH @ the replies in this post.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

i swear you guys are some sissys sometimes.

like you just supposed to let someone #!*%! you out?

a nobody with less money than you embarrass you on live TV?

you cant be serious dirty.

threads like this anger me and make me lmao.

this is racism at its finest. that real racism that you non blacks dont see.
we feel it tho.

so go ahead put your strike thrus and you mad pics and blah blah blah... but you know you know.

he should have told her to %$*$ off and walked out the interview.

im sure his agent told her **% not to bring up rhianna.

nobody cares anymore.

she has a song titled "Breakin dishes" that came out 07. before CB hit her.

I'm breaking dishes up in here
All night (Uh-huh)
I ain't go stop until I see police lights (Uh-huh)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a man (tonight)
I'm a fight a man
A man, a man, a ma-a-a-an
A man, a man, a ma-a-a-an
Ohhhhhhh

come on now.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And please, don't speak on behalf of black people.

he spelled "there" wrong....at least in the context he was trying to use.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

After watching that interview, it was no where near THAT bad for him to be breaking windows and throwing a tantrum over. He handled it fine on camera so why the wildin out afterwards?

you can kinda see the irratation in his face when she asked about the restraining order and them seeing each other...

he looks a mess with those tattoos

I can't believe people on NT are defending Chris Brown.

The guy beat up a woman. And when I say beat, I mean, black and blues, swollen eyes, etc. It wasn't a slap in the face, it was a beat down.

He should be in jail.

...and now he wants reporters and the media to forget about it? Why should anyone forget the fact that he beat up an innocent woman. Please explain to me that one...because he was young and it's in the past and we should forgive those? We can forgive certain things, beating up a woman is not one of them.

It's obvious he has anger issues. He got angry at Rihanna and beat her up, now he gets angry at an interview and goes bizark. What else is he going to? Obviously if that ticks him off other things do as well.

He should get help or deny interviews. It's a journalists job to ask certain questions, whether celebs like them or not. You wanted to become a celebrity, no one said you had too. You need to control what you do because the whole world is watching for any dumb move you make, and he did make a dumb move. If he wants that action forgotten then he should take responsibility for his actions and answer the questions like a man, and handle it like a man. If he can't handle that than somethin is wrong with him.

You made your bed, now lie in it, Chris.

And no this has nothing to do with "being sheltered". That's NT's defense for everything, "you're sheltered". No you don't beat up women and get away with it. Whether you poor, rich, black, white. You don't do it. Period.

And if you do it, be prepared to answer questions about it. If I had a regular job and was arrested for domestic abuse you know damn well I'd be asked about that until the day I die in job interviews, etc.

Back
Top Bottom