Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

he has been in his fair share of trouble in the past and I thought maybe he was/has turned things around with his life, and this happens?

Originally Posted by New Wu

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

From an article in October:
Off the field, Henry says his focus on his family has helped him turn things around.

Tonga has a stepdaughter, Seini, 3. He has sons Chris Jr., 2, and DeMarcus, 10 months. Another daughter lives with her mother in another city.

Mention Tonga or the kids, and Henry's face lights up.

"She's been a big help. She's been right here with me and going through things and helping out on my side," he said. "We have the kids and she has my back with everything I've needed. She's a great person and I love her to death.

"It's good coming home and seeing those smiles and getting those hugs. It doesn't matter what the situation is, they love you so much. That's what I look forward to. It motivates me."

Simms also credits Tonga as a factor in Henry's improvement.

"She keeps him focused and he has a loving and supportive environment," Simms said. "He goes home, he's happy. These are things that her being there is a huge part of his success."

Henry and Tonga, who have known each other for six years, plan to be married in Charlotte in March.

Said Tonga: "Just look at him now and forget about the past. We have moved on. He's a wonderful dad and he's great with the kids. I couldn't have asked for better."

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20091017/SPT02/910180382/Chris-Henry--Family-Guy

Reminds me of Sean Taylor situation. Remember waking up next morning finding out the worse of worse news. Praying & hoping it won't end up being thesame

Originally Posted by RoOk

Reminds me of Sean Taylor situation. Remember waking up next morning finding out the worse of worse news. Praying & hoping it won't end up being the same

Me too, but it isn't looking good.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Damn I hope homie pulls through
frown.gif
smh.gif
What I want to know is if they "found" him on the side of the road after he fell out of the truck did his fiance find him or did she keep it moving?
That seems like a relatively common wording for where the person is located when the authorities arrive on the scene.

Sad though, seems like it could've easily been avoided but things happen in the heat of the moment.

For as long as there has been no new information, it makes me think that he is in a coma or something like that, possibly still in surgery.

Back
Top Bottom