Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Praying for him to pull through, needless to say this goes beyond his football career at this point.

when you're listed in critical condition, a miracle is pretty much needed because the demage is horrible.

Hope he pulls through but the way things save unfortunately progressed, God will have to offer him a 2nd chance.

Really hope he pulls through. I remember he use to be one of my favorite under-the-radar receivers on Madden. Very sad situation.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

when you're listed in critical condition, a miracle is pretty much needed because the demage is horrible.

Well it is the Christmas season, where miracles happen
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Well it is the Christmas season, where miracles happen
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
pull through homie!

he shoulda never jumped in the back of that truck, what i wanna know is how the hell did he fall off???

Originally Posted by chiva1908

he shoulda never jumped in the back of that truck, what i wanna know is how the hell did he fall off???
Have you ever rode in the back of a pickup? One good bump in the road can send you FLYING. Esp. if she was speeding
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

The official says they are investigating the possibility the Cincinnati Bengal was thrown from the truck after Tonga swerved back and forth.
If true, there you have it.

Hope slim pulls through
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chiva1908

What do you mean how he fell off??? The truck was more than likely moving at a high speed and he was in flat bed any bump or swift turn could've tossed himout of that truck bro.

i hope he pulls thru as well... but i dont see why he hoped in the back of the truck. but i guess when you are in the heat of the moment you do things younormally wouldnt

Dang...heard dude had severe head injuries...hope dude pulls through and is in his right mind when he does.

Yeah they just announced on Sportscenter that he's gone.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom