Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

We take life for granted too often. I almost died today...crossing the street and didn't look. Fortunately I backed up right when he passed by. I wishHenry and his family the best, and hopes that he gets well soon.

Awful occurrence. I don't believe blaming the woman (per some earlier comments) without really knowing what went on is justified. Hope he recovers.

Damn juz when I thought dude had turned the corner, he gets injured and this happens
smh.gif

I really hope he pulls through. Hopefully this one won't be like ST's situation where I wake up and the worse has happened.

he is on Life Suppourt

and when Police find his body his wife was not at the scene

this is not going to end well AT ALL

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

he is on Life Suppourt

Yeah... it's looking real bad. I get the feeling that they're just letting his family gather to cope and say their collective goodbyes. Sad, sad situation. I'm still hoping I go to sleep, wake up and hear that he made a real positive turn overnight.

So he jumped in the back of a pick up truck that his wife was in after getting into a fight with her and she ripped off with him in the back which threw himout?

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

he is on Life Suppourt

Yeah... it's looking real bad. I get the feeling that they're just letting his family gather to cope and say their collective goodbyes. Sad, sad situation. I'm still hoping I go to sleep, wake up and hear that he made a real positive turn overnight.

News said his fiance WAS at the scene when police arrived and has been cooperating 100% with authorities. She is at his side still. From the way things soundwith life support, I'd say he is in a coma -- Likely due to brain swelling and head injuries. It's the natural reaction from your body when the brainis injured seriously. I sure hope it's not a life-ending injury. I just had a friend pass away last month due to brain swelling and injury.. Was on lifesupport in a coma for a week.. Doctors couldn't find any brain activity whatsoever.. He was jumped and beaten at Kent State university. Slim you're inmy prayers, as well as his family and the entire Bengals organization. May God bless you and heal you.

just saw on TMZ that his fiance updated her myspace page hours before saying "put deposIt down 4 weDDing piCs... Paid 4 ouR riNgs."

extremely sad situation I'm sure should have never escalated to the point it did.

This ain't lookin' good man....it says he's "battling for his life" I sure as hell hope this don't happen like ST21 when I woke up tofind....well you know...

come on slim pull through
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kmstivers21

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

he is on Life Suppourt

News said his fiance WAS at the scene when police arrived and has been cooperating 100% with authorities. She is at his side still. From the way things sound with life support, I'd say he is in a coma -- Likely due to brain swelling and head injuries. It's the natural reaction from your body when the brain is injured seriously. I sure hope it's not a life-ending injury. I just had a friend pass away last month due to brain swelling and injury.. Was on life support in a coma for a week.. Doctors couldn't find any brain activity whatsoever.. He was jumped and beaten at Kent State university. Slim you're in my prayers, as well as his family and the entire Bengals organization. May God bless you and heal you.

wait...you knew that dude? wasn't it 2 thugs from Akron that did it? SMH at my schoolll. COME ON SLIM I BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Hess Side 978

just saw on TMZ that his fiance updated her myspace page hours before saying "put deposIt down 4 weDDing piCs... Paid 4 ouR riNgs."

extremely sad situation I'm sure should have never escalated to the point it did.

tired.gif
Man I hope He pulls through. I remember seeing them at Smackdown backin May with their son I believe. Never would have thought they'd be going through this.

i really hope he makes it. but was his girl driving or in the back of the pickup truck? how could she push him off if she was driving?

^i think what happened was:

CH is in the back of the pickup; they are arguing. She puts the car in drive and CH falls out and hits the ground very hard (happens very fast so he can'tbrace himself for the fall).
This is pure speculation.

Damn this went the wrong way fast. I remember seeing this when it happened on ESPN and just hearing he was in critical condition... didn't realize he wasin a coma
frown.gif
Hope he pulls through.

im about to go to sleep, i hope this isn't 2007 all over again where i woke up the next morning and the sean taylor thread had increased by about 20 pagesfrom the night before and i already knew what happened from that.

hopefully he pulls through, and if he's able to pull through is able to live his life as best as possible.

Back
Top Bottom