Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

They just showed Chad's interview on Sportcenter.
frown.gif

RIP.

RIP.

And not to joke, is this an emotional catalyst for this Sunday at San Diego? I think so.

live by the sword die by the sword

r.i.p none the less

feel more srry for them kids its got to be bad to see this all over tv and the internet
frown.gif

Caught the Chad interview in the break room, had to step out for a little and collect myself. %#*# like this just makes me realize life is too short to sitdown in an office all day completely stressed out. Gotta be happy for every breath you get.

Its crazy, I know there was a thread in General asking do people actually cry when celebrities die.

and there was replies like "U dont know them, why u cry"

People cry because if u have experienced death around you u can relate to the friends and family who will miss their friend father brother mother. When U seedude like Chad breakin down, that %+#* effects any person.

Im not ashamed to say that I wear my emotions on my sleeve, as easy as it is for me to laugh at some funny %+#*, I cry at some real hurtful %+#*.

I was cool til I saw the family picture
smh.gif
, til I saw Chad's interview.
smh.gif

and it got nothin to do with celebrity or fame, this is life. I got a child and I cant even imagine leavin the earth without seein my baby again.

People act like u not real cus U cry over somethin, IMO u not real and havent experienced real life, if when tragedy strikes it doesnt hurt your heart andcause soem emotional response.

Rest in peace Chris

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its crazy, I know there was a thread in General asking do people actually cry when celebrities die.

and there was replies like "U dont know them, why u cry"

People cry because if u have experienced death around you u can relate to the friends and family who will miss their friend father brother mother. When U see dude like Chad breakin down, that %+#* effects any person.

Im not ashamed to say that I wear my emotions on my sleeve, as easy as it is for me to laugh at some funny %+#*, I cry at some real hurtful %+#*.

I was cool til I saw the family picture
smh.gif
, til I saw Chad's interview.
smh.gif

and it got nothin to do with celebrity or fame, this is life. I got a child and I cant even imagine leavin the earth without seein my baby again.

People act like u not real cus U cry over somethin, IMO u not real and havent experienced real life, if when tragedy strikes it doesnt hurt your heart and cause soem emotional response.

Rest in peace Chris
Word... I generally can't relate to people who cry at the death of the "average" celebrity, but this one of the few times Icouldn't compose myself while listening to the story. From what I learned about the guy, he was working hard to pull his life together and was finallystarting to see the benefits of doing so. May God rest his soul.

Really sad indeed. I didn't follow him, but from everything so far, and from OchoCinco saying he was goin down the right path, seems even more sad. Dudewas about to get married. Terrible.

I'm only 26, and that is just such a short life. I hope that people can find the memories within to be grateful to have known him.

I feel very sorry for his children and soon to be wife, and extended family. I was really hoping he would come back from this.

R.I.P. Chris.

tired.gif
just saw the chad clip

i remember watching hardknocks and chads ustreams from training camp
seemed like a real cool dude and seemed like everything started turning around for him

wish he never got injured tho
i feel like if he never got injured this wouldnt of happened

tired.gif

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

wish he never got injured tho
i feel like if he never got injured this wouldnt of happened

tired.gif
me and my pops was just talkin about this and we both agreed that it wouldnt have happened like this if he didnt get hurt but it would have stillhappened when its your time its your time
ohwell.gif

I love Ochocinco

he is what the NFL should be about, yeah he gets fined but he is a good guy, he donates A LOT of money to charity and matches all his fines for charitablecauses

Back
Top Bottom