Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by aceofjays

but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he did in his past. Damn.
What the $*%! are you people talking about?

This is the just like the Sean Taylor incident...people just IMMEDIATELY grouping his death with his past like you know that had %@#+ to do with anything.

Chris Henry was involved in what appears to be a freak accident as a result of a DOMESTIC incident. What the hell that got to do with his past? He didn't get shot buying an ounce or some %@#+. He got in a fight with his girl and some %@#+ happened. That's all we know right now.

Im not trying to change the topic or anything like that but dont act like hopping into the back of a pickup truck ISNT wreckless.
Who said it wasn't?

The point is...it was a +!%$**@ domestic incident. It had no bearing on his past. Everybody done been through #+%% with their girl before. #+%% like that happens. Unfortunately for Chris it got too out of hand
aceofjays did, and then you said it wasnt reckless (Not in those exact words, but thats what was being portrayed)

I think he was just trying to make a connection between living a reckless lifestyle and ending his life in a reckless way as well.

R.I.P
tired.gif

A shame to hear about this, best wishes go out to his familiy.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

But more importantly.....this is what makes it so horrible.......
alg_chris_henry_family.jpg

R.I.P Chris
Damn.

tired.gif

Those poor children. As a person who lost his father as a child, I know how much it hurts and affects your life growing up. I just hope that both familiesare strong and supportive for those kids.

Just saw the Ochocinco interview on ESPN News.... you could just see how much it hurt him.
tired.gif

Damn, this is crazy the bengal's already had to deal w/ the death of their DC's wife who was close to the team now they gotta go through the death of ateammate.

RIP

Man watching Chad talk about the loss of C.H almost made me wana tear up
smh.gif

Just like someone said earlier in this thread, Ochocinco questioned how the man upstairs could let someone go like this, in such a tragic manner...

Thoughts go out to the Bengals organization, and the family and children of Slim
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

RIP Chris Henry. It seems like he tried to be a better person, and I commend him for trying. It's something we all can put more effort into doing.

I feared I would wake up to hear he didnt make it
frown.gif

one of my fav. players, fam finally got his life back on track and this happens
smh.gif

RIP
tired.gif

Whew, Ocho gettin' me choked up... Chris, you will be missed by many. My prayers are with you, your family & friends, and the entire Bengalsorganization. May you Rest in Peace & Love...

Damn this is really too bad. RIP

I think people should refrain from speculating the events which led to this and/or putting blame on anyone involved without being informed as to what reallyoccurred.

Man...

I kind of prepared myself for this yesterday, but it doesn't hurt any less.

I can't say a "celebrity" death has ever affected me before, but I definitely shed a tear today.

Durden7 wrote:

Durden7 wrote:
Im Not You wrote:
Originally Posted by aceofjays

but in the end he lost his life living recklessly like he did in his past. Damn.
What the $*%! are you people talking about?

This is the just like the Sean Taylor incident...people just IMMEDIATELY grouping his death with his past like you know that had %@#+ to do with anything.

Chris Henry was involved in what appears to be a freak accident as a result of a DOMESTIC incident. What the hell that got to do with his past? He didn't get shot buying an ounce or some %@#+. He got in a fight with his girl and some %@#+ happened. That's all we know right now.

Im not trying to change the topic or anything like that but dont act like hopping into the back of a pickup truck ISNT wreckless.

Who said it wasn't?

The point is...it was a +!%$**@ domestic incident. It had no bearing on his past. Everybody done been through #+%% with their girl before. #+%% like that happens. Unfortunately for Chris it got too out of hand

aceofjays did, and then you said it wasnt reckless (Not in those exact words, but thats what was being portrayed)

I think he was just trying to make a connection between living a reckless lifestyle and ending his life in a reckless way as well.

Exactly.........Ppl read to much into a statement and blow it out of proportion

R.I.P Chris
frown.gif
. My thoughts & prayers go out to his family

Back
Top Bottom