Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

RIP. It's a scary thought that you could be gone just like that. Makes me appreciate life a lot more after an incident like this.

Seriously. It's surreal to see the player note next to his name in fantasy football saying "Chris Henry has died". Just like that, a guy goesfrom being in his physical prime to being laid to rest. And all over an argument. What a shame.

RIP Chris

I hope this inspires the team to really play well the rest of the season into the playoffs.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its crazy, I know there was a thread in General asking do people actually cry when celebrities die.

and there was replies like "U dont know them, why u cry"

People cry because if u have experienced death around you u can relate to the friends and family who will miss their friend father brother mother. When U see dude like Chad breakin down, that %#%! effects any person.

Im not ashamed to say that I wear my emotions on my sleeve, as easy as it is for me to laugh at some funny %#%!, I cry at some real hurtful %#%!.

I was cool til I saw the family picture
smh.gif
, til I saw Chad's interview.
smh.gif

and it got nothin to do with celebrity or fame, this is life. I got a child and I cant even imagine leavin the earth without seein my baby again.

People act like u not real cus U cry over somethin, IMO u not real and havent experienced real life, if when tragedy strikes it doesnt hurt your heart and cause soem emotional response.

Rest in peace Chris

Truth.

In Cincinnati we basically watched dude grow up and change his life around. From all the boneheaded mistakes he made in his first few years to settling downwith his family and finally getting it all together. My little sisters just saw him at McDonalds not too long ago and got his autograph. It hurts right now notgoing to lie. RIP Slim.

smh.gif
RIP. It's scary how similar his story is with Sean Taylors. They were both just getting their life in order right when they passed. I pray for his kidsand family.

Later Thursday, police released two 911 tapes. The first was from an unidentified woman who said she was following a yellow pickup truck. "It's got a black man on it with no shirt on, and he's got his arm in a cast and black pants on," she told a dispatcher. "He's beating on the back of this truck window. ... I don't know if he's trying to break in or something. It just looks crazy. It's a girl driving it." Just over a minute later, an unidentified man called 911 and said he saw a man "laying in the road" and "definitely unconscious."

just sad....

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Its crazy, I know there was a thread in General asking do people actually cry when celebrities die.

and there was replies like "U dont know them, why u cry"

People cry because if u have experienced death around you u can relate to the friends and family who will miss their friend father brother mother. When U see dude like Chad breakin down, that %+#* effects any person.

Im not ashamed to say that I wear my emotions on my sleeve, as easy as it is for me to laugh at some funny %+#*, I cry at some real hurtful %+#*.

I was cool til I saw the family picture
smh.gif
, til I saw Chad's interview.
smh.gif

and it got nothin to do with celebrity or fame, this is life. I got a child and I cant even imagine leavin the earth without seein my baby again.

People act like u not real cus U cry over somethin, IMO u not real and havent experienced real life, if when tragedy strikes it doesnt hurt your heart and cause soem emotional response.

Rest in peace Chris

Nothing But Real Here.
tired.gif

Tough day in school today ; Checked ESPN on my fone to see what was up & almost tear. Crazy thought that he finally was turning his life around &now...Hes gone SMh

RiP Chris Henry.

Oh snap.. I was watching basketball all night yesterday and they had said he was in critical condition and was fighting for his life. Of course we always thinkthey're going to pull through it. Sad news.. RIP Chris
frown.gif

This questions I keep wondering is will she be charged with anything? This is tragic man in all honesty. RIP I always liked the guy.

Back
Top Bottom