Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by toine2983

so nobody has anything to say about her driving crazy with him in the bac like that?

Yeah, I'm surprised there has been more reported on how she was driving and how that attributed to his fall and eventual death.
and thats why im askin that cuz its like nobody is sayin a word about her having more of a hand in him dying then he did i dont care how mad i am with my girl once i see her jump in the bac like that im pullin over asap

but it sound like this chick was speeding and #@%%

There's gonna be a lot more that's gonna come out in the coming days/weeks. There's no point in speculating about any of that right now since we barely even know any of the facts.
fact she was driving
fact he was in the back of a pick up truck
fact he some how fell and died

that much we know so its not speculating anything

but i guess we will play the waitin game
ohwell.gif

There was a domestic dispute and he jumped into the back of a pickup. According to one witness, he was beating the back window. It seems like you want everyoneto start calling for the fiance's head before we even know what really happened. We don't know if he was trying to physically hurt her and she wastrying to get help. Again, it's just too early to start popping off about the fiance. We just don't know enough about the situation right now. If sheintentionally swerved to try to toss him out, I'm sure the homicide unit will get to the bottom of it. For now, we should just appreciate his memory beforewe delve into all this.

R.I.P I really thought he would turn out to be an elite receiver in the NFL.

Just watched chads vid and listened to the 911 call and damn.
911 call

Very sad news. Seems like some guys are just destined to find bad %+%@ no matter what they're trying to do...

Originally Posted by McL0vin

R.I.P I really thought he would turn out to be an elite receiver in the NFL.

Just watched chads vid and listened to the 911 call and damn.
911 call
Wow, listening to that gives me the chills.
frown.gif

frown.gif
It's always tough when a young person passes away, especially someone with children. One of the positive things is that he left three beautiful childrenand he can live on with them.

That family pic really got me.

I hate seeing young kids lose their parents famous or not. I feel so bad for his family. Just think how his fiancee has to feel. She has to go on with her lifeand every time she looks at one of those kids think about what happened. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Justin Smith & Ahmad Brooks on Chris Henry:

Two current players on the 49ers who were both former teammates of the late Chris Henry, made statements earlier today on his passing. Both Justin Smith and Ahmad Brooks were teammates of Henry with the Cincinnati Bengals.

"It's sad. He was a talented guy. When I played with him he was a good guy, quiet in the locker room. He kept to himself for the most part. From everything that it sounded like, he was getting back on track and this happens. My feelings go out to him and his family." - Justin Smith

"I was sad to hear. You hate to see somebody go. He was a good guy. We've all made bad decisions throughout our life, but he grew from it, he learned from it and he had a family, so I'm definitely sad to hear that happen. I knew him very well. I'm just sad to hear that and I'll pray for him, I'll pray for everybody." - Ahmad Brooks

Back
Top Bottom