Chris Henry pronounced Dead... RIP.

Damn Chad
frown.gif

Damn chad
frown.gif
this is gonna be an emotional game this weekend. Though i hope the chargers win deep down, i couldnt be angry if the Bengals won...and i reallyhope chad does well i know its gonna be an emotional week for him. Footballs never more important than a life, but im sure for Chad and some of his teammatesitll be the easiest way to let out all that frustration and pay tribute to Chris. Ill be watching on sunday and hoping for an amazing performance fromeveryone, cant wait. R.I.P.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Chad wearing #15 today in practice was a nice gesture but I definitely don't agree with him wearing it on Sunday for the game.

same, he needs to leave that 1 alone.

Originally Posted by dreClark

"...Darrent Williams trying to cover him. Sean Taylor at Safety. They up there playin 7 on 7 "

Almost teared up when I heard that one.

The thought of him doing the Dragonfly Jones bit is just comical though.
laugh.gif

I wish the NFL would allow him to wear the #15 this Sunday. Didn't Portis try to do the same when ST died thought?

So sad, man....so sad
smh.gif

Here's a guy who by all accounts LEARNED from his mistakes and was trying his best to turn things around. I can't imagine what his family is goingthrough right now. This world is crazy....

RIP

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by JCH3

03d367771151776bef91e8802477bd8904b0f5f0.jpg
frown.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

R.I.P.
Damn, that hurts. Also, Chad's interview is heart breaking

frown.gif
Beautiful kids...and now they have to grow up with no dad
smh.gif

*and FWIW, some of the comments on ESPN are flat out disgusting....I swear some people think they can say whatever they want behind the protection of acomputer screen when we ALL know they wouldn't dare voice their opinion when they actually have to speak.....

again, RIP

Originally Posted by CP1708

What are they saying on ESPN J's?
I might have jumped the gun w. what I said about his fiancee, so I'm gonna go back and edit....

CP, I just came across this:

The neighbor said he heard Henry tell Tongo he was going to throw himself out of the back of the truck if she didn't stop.

Link

*CP, it's the comments that follow the story on the ESPN page...not even worth your time to read...I skimmed over a few and I was disgusted....

That neighbor better be DAMN certain that's what he heard and not just be tryin to be part of the story.
ohwell.gif
That's an awful awful claim if it's untrue. Ima need someone tocorroborate that.
smh.gif

don't know how you would be able to decipher or even hear what someone is saying in the bed of a moving pick up truck..

smh.gif
@ hearing this in the late afternoon ... same thing as ST ... we hoped that we would have better news in the morning ... and it just didn't happen ...RIP

i want to know the full story about this "dispute" and where his chick did after he fell ...

Originally Posted by JD617

ESPN comments are worthless. About every subject, not just this one.
QFT

Take the anonymity out of message boards, comment walls, etc. - and we wouldn't have all this garbage.

Man that 911 call and Chad interview was tough.

Atfirst I thought the lady on the 911 call seen it unfold, it was making my stomach turn.

Yesterady when espn saying he was fighting for his life I was just looking at my tv in disbelief.

Kid had so much potential.

I swear since he came in the L I kept telling all my friends hes gonna blow up.

I was so pissed when he got hurt this yr just bc I knew he was turning things around.

Then this happens.

RIP

frown.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

ESPN comments are worthless. About every subject, not just this one.
Agreed. Cowards would never say anything away from the computer screen.

dude had a shot to be a star in this league .

man this is horrible . RIP man .

one day you here the next day you gone for real.

Back
Top Bottom