christian people with tattoos and other body enhancements are hypocrites...

if you were really about that god life then you would be happy with your body the way it was.

which makes religious tattoos even more..
roll.gif

But wouldn't jesus be happy that i am showing him signs of praise?

I serve the lord and only him and i am not ashamed to put that on my body to spread the word of the lord...for it is for his glory

Not srs...im athiest...just wondering why it would really be that bad

did you ever get a car or your money back?
thread derail. lol. Dude hit me up this morning says he got the car detailed last night and is meeting me by my house at Walgreens this evening around 7. So everything sounding good, so far.

Last edited:
I was watching Black Ink the other night, my mom walked in, saw the people in the tattoo shop, said they were all going to be punished by God. She still doesn't know about my tramp stamp.

But its in The Bible that you're not supposed to get tattotos

Leviticus 19:28

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Whenever I read verses and it ends with "I am the Lord", I be thinking that's the most gutterest thing ever. Go jump off a bridge, I said so. Like, Ima only says this once, and Ima remind you who saying it so you don't think twice.

I never got tats for religious reasons. As I got older, my attitude towards the topic changed a bit, but I know I'll never get any ink. Tattoo removal will be a billion dollar industry in the next decade. If not, our generation is gonna be some tatted up grandparents.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Whenever I read verses and it ends with "I am the Lord", I be thinking that's the most gutterest thing ever. Go jump off a bridge, I said so. Like, Ima only says this once, and Ima remind you who saying it so you don't think twice.

:lol: reminds me of pulp fiction

Sam Jackson reading the bible verse before he kills people was so hard body

I never got tats for religious reasons. As I got older, my attitude towards the topic changed a bit, but I know I'll never get any ink. Tattoo removal will be a billion dollar industry in the next decade. If not, our generation is gonna be some tatted up grandparents.

I dont think so. People act like people are going to shrivel up and turn green when they get old, like they've never seen an old biker before. Its doesn't look that bad.

:lol: reminds me of pulp fiction

Sam Jackson reading the bible verse before he kills people was so hard body
It sounds so pimpish, don't you know who I am? I AM THE LORD.

Ur assuming that you know exactly what people believe in, I'm somewhat religous but I also to take the bible in its literal sense......

Back
Top Bottom