Church of satan and the music industry

What we are waging is a cultural war right now on every front, in music, in literature, utilizing the media against itself.

We are using music because thats the instrument young people respond to.  We are doing propaganda directly to awaken the wolf in man.
We are interested in the control of human beings for our own purposes.
What we are undergoing right now is a end of the old world and the beginning of a new order.

In response to a question about what he would do if he was in control:
Well we are in control because basically we are not a political organization, we are an occult organization. We are working behind the scenes to manipulate the way people think . The war that we are waging is a guerrilla war on the human mind and we use musical frequencies, the dominate frequencies which are the 3rd to the 4th, and symbolism and imagery to awaken dormant aspects of the human mind.

There are already people in the economic elite that share our philosophy.
There are people connected that who if people were really aware of the network that was going on it would probably terrify them.

This is in 1988 btw

I think most people realize it's true, the sad thing is, that they don't care enough to do anything. Sadly the young people of the world are just becoming drones, from what I've seen.

Does this include the NWA era too?

Music has been on the crazy side for a minute now.... Are the occupiers influenced or what have been the sure signs of such an attack on the human mins?

slots gonna slot but I do see the signs except it all seems to repeat it self that's why I ask about the 90s cause that's when things started to get real

Ok What changes? I sure through music there have been tons of groups trying to get propaganda out there for decades to centuries.

E1HDp.jpg

The fact that you're worried more about another man's album sales and questionable music messages instead of your political leadership and globalization...speaks volumes.

Music is a non-factor. These discussions are for you all to bicker about while the house burns down around you.
Music industry "fans" and "followers" are interesting...they claim to know...what they don't know. Debating over record sales and profits and marketing as if they work in the industry...when really they live vicariously through the lives of the very people that got into music to expose the evils of the world in the first place.

Theyre fans of their own victimization... Its funny to me. The cycle continues... 

Yet Kim K and the Lakers trades are the topic of discussion. 

We care more about the newest worldstar video and not your constant and slow erosion of legal rights and recognition.

I'd say IF there was a grand plan of misdirection, it was working wonderfully. 

...AND satan/god is not proven to exist in any way, shape, or form that would insinuate it/he/them is possible of any sort of intervention or occurrence in the progression of events or experiences. 
wink.gif

Thats all i'll say.

EDIT: 

Originally Posted by kickstart

So, what about Christian Music?

How dare you offer some sort of perspective in these threads!

How DARE you!

Didn't watch the clip, but seriously? What about movies, television, books? What a joke.

this is very much present in our society today.
all of these social networking sites like twitter have taught people to become sheeps and follow people.
people all losing the ability to become leaders which is why it will be hard for a revolution to take place

and this music you hear on the radio just makes it worse and whats on tv these days is also very unintelligent.

"the terrorism thats the most dangerous is the terrorism that the american sees everyday when they turn on the tv"

thats actually a pretty good quote

laugh.gif

Anyone who has ever achieved anything of consequence in the entertainment industry is gay, Jewish and a follower of Satan. Got it.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

laugh.gif

Anyone who has ever achieved anything of consequence in the entertainment industry is gay, Jewish and a follower of Satan. Got it.

Easiest scapegoats in human history. When in doubt blame those liberal, negro loving, fruit fly, Jewish Satanists.

profile check

Spoiler [+]
jk

Spoiler [+]
or am i
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
29-Camron-NP.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Didn't watch the clip, but seriously? What about movies, television, books? What a joke.

Books? Good question. But def movies and television. This info has been shared many times on NT. You should visit vigilantcitizen.com

So this thread has been done entirely too many times, let's focus on solutions this time. Anybody?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

The fact that you're worried more about another man's album sales and questionable music messages instead of your political leadership and globalization...speaks volumes.

Music is a non-factor. These discussions are for you all to bicker about while the house burns down around you.
Music industry "fans" and "followers" are interesting...they claim to know...what they don't know. Debating over record sales and profits and marketing as if they work in the industry...when really they live vicariously through the lives of the very people that got into music to expose the evils of the world in the first place.

Theyre fans of their own victimization... Its funny to me. The cycle continues... 

Yet Kim K and the Lakers trades are the topic of discussion. 

We care more about the newest worldstar video and not your constant and slow erosion of legal rights and recognition.

I'd say IF there was a grand plan of misdirection, it was working wonderfully. 

...AND satan/god is not proven to exist in any way, shape, or form that would insinuate it/he/them is possible of any sort of intervention or occurrence in the progression of events or experiences. 
wink.gif

I'm not sure what your post is in reference to.  Who's worried about album sales?  I think you missed the point of the vid. Music is a non-factor?  Music is very much a factor in the lives of virtually all young people.  In fact it may be the single biggest factor.

Think of how the musical genre you fall into when you first start to develop your own taste in music as a kid pretty much determines how you dress, your circle of friends and how you act and behave.  Those deep lyrics you identify with become a part of your personality.

And I don't think this has anything necessarily to do with god/satan per se.  Perhaps it's just a metaphor.  I don't think the church of satan actually believes in the bibles satan anyway, I could be mistaken.   There may or may not be good/evil forces that are beyond our understanding that may be able to intervene or effect the progression of events however. 

for starters people need to start thinking for themselves and not copying what they see/hear from music and movies
the "young wild and free" mentality needs to stop

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

So this thread has been done entirely too many times, let's focus on solutions this time. Anybody?

Solutions?  You mean your not part of their plan?

Back
Top Bottom