Church of satan and the music industry

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Like I always say, let's get to the source.. 

In which case (based on a quick Google search) Atheism seems to have come out of Europe/Asia (some say Greece).. so far am I right in seeing that? Ok cool (if i'm wrong, please direct me accordingly so I can be enlightened).. Next, as a melanated man, why would I give a damn about anything a European or Greek has to tell me when it comes to spirituality?
laugh.gif
 The way those people lived their lives (Romans, Greeks etc) and the @%%% they did is far from how my ancestors once lived their lives before they were captured (hopefully you watched the video I pm'ed you
nerd.gif
).  We even see how America has adopted many things from those Europeans and look how %!*@!$ up this country is and look at what they bombard the human mind with.. 
laugh.gif
 I'm sorry but Pascals wager, lochness and all of that other stuff mean nothing to me bruh.. Last time my people took advice from a white person, we ended up in chains and were led astray.. I'm convinced Atheism is just another tool to lead one astray as well. But you're free to practice what you want.. you still my brother. 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2z5rcbb.jpg

People who think that spirituality plays no part in the life of man and everything in the universe, including emotion and intuition, can simply be explained through chemical reactions and western scientific explanations...are sad sorry individuals.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

In which case (based on a quick Google search) Atheism seems to have come out of Europe/Asia (some say Greece).. so far am I right in seeing that? Ok cool (if i'm wrong, please direct me accordingly so I can be enlightened).. Next, as a melanated man, why would I give a damn about anything a European or Greek has to tell me when it comes to spirituality?
laugh.gif
 The way those people lived their lives (Romans, Greeks etc) and the @%%% they did is far from how my ancestors once lived their lives before they were captured (hopefully you watched the video I pm'ed you
nerd.gif
).  We even see how America has adopted many things from those Europeans and look how %!*@!$ up this country is and look at what they bombard the human mind with.. 
laugh.gif
 I'm sorry but Pascals wager, lochness and all of that other stuff mean nothing to me bruh.. Last time my people took advice from a white person, we ended up in chains and were led astray.. I'm convinced Atheism is just another tool to lead one astray as well. But you're free to practice what you want.. you still my brother. 
happy.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

People who think that spirituality plays no part in the life of man and everything in the universe, including emotion and intuition, can simply be explained through chemical reactions and western scientific explanations...are sad sorry individuals.

I am? Oh, didn't know that. *continues to live a happy sad(?) life where I'm not scared of pissing off a myth*

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

gotta love the blind love black people have for the religion white people gave them^

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Patrick Bateman wrote:

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

gotta love the blind love black people have for the religion white people gave them^

It's quite clear you didn't read anything I wrote. Anyhow, I'm not catholic nor am I christian, nor do I adhere to the New Testament and that "turn the other cheek" garbage. Try again.

Originally Posted by Noskey

God.
You lack depth, my friend. God? Who exactly does that 'title' belong to? Satan? Mithras? Zeus? 

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I follow no religion.
But your response shows how simpleminded you are.

Spirituality = Christianity to you.

God.
You lack depth, my friend. God? Who exactly does that 'title' belong to? Satan? Mithras? Zeus? 

Anything that's called a 'higher power,' regardless of its affiliation to a religion or not.

This is a logical fallacy known as "Pascal's Wager"

GENIUS...he knows what Pascal's Wager is
eek.gif
...look at how he supersizes his words to get a point across....

I wish I could be an Atheist like Anton and Sillyputty....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

God is everything. Negative is negative. Positive is positive. It's a physical fact...if you don't believe in God your wrong. The universe is created....reality is reality.

Atheism is the true 'logical fallacy' and false ideological position.

As far as the industry goes....supporting Satanic images is wack as hell, obviously people in the industry have demons as do everybody else. But there is no such thing as the Church of Satan...only a bunch of men trying to concoct some kind of cult based around Satan...its false....and its not a threat to people who are rooted in their belief..

the Universe is 1. Right is right. Wrong is wrong. Dark is dark and light is light. It's all together.

dont believe in religion and men...believe in your eternal soul and the one and only God who created the universe and everything we see.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

believe in your eternal soul and the one and only God who created the universe and everything we see.

Why should I?

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Y'all ever heard than story abou Puff doing a seance with those chicks who got scared then ran out?

Yea, what about it? That was the most bugged out story bout Diddy
I've heard to date, true or not.

believe in your eternal soul and the one and only God who created the universe and everything we see.

Why should I?
Because you have a soul and the only way that soul could live on this beautiful planet was if there was a body for it. There's nothing wrong with searching internally (that very soul) for an answer but I fear you haven't even taken that small step.
"All wonders you seek are within yourself"

"A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere"

"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside awakes."

"Men go abroad to wonder at the heights of mountains, at the huge waves of the sea, at the long courses of the rivers, at the vast compass of the ocean, at the circular motions of the stars, and they pass themselves without wondering"

Why should I?

Ok...lets play your position...God doesn't exist...the universe isn't created and is a random occurence...

what DO you believe in? 

Why should I?
Because you have a soul and the only way that soul could live on this beautiful planet was if there was a body for it. There's nothing wrong with searching internally (that very soul) for an answer but I fear you haven't even taken that small step.
So, what I think you're saying is that I should search within myself to know why I should believe in a God? And that God's existence is proven in that I have a soul? I just want to clear this up before I respond in full.

In case I do have that right, I have already thought deep about all this religious stuff. I wouldn't say I'm challenged in understanding conceptual ideas, but the concept of a God being the reason everything is, is a little much for me. And if I'm supposed to look inside myself to find happiness and understanding of myself, then congrats! I have! Without God! Yay!

Would God exist if he never created man?

Let me answer that myself.

Who cares?

Arguing religion is the biggest waste of the short time you have on Earth.

Why should I?

Ok...lets play your position...God doesn't exist...the universe isn't created and is a random occurence...

what DO you believe in? 
I believe that the universe is a random occurrence. And that human beings got lucky to get to where we are. And that credit should be given to us, not (what I see as) a mythical being, for being where we are @*@ we continue to expand our understanding of the universe. The more we learn, the more people make up excuses for 'God' (Not necessarily you, just people in general).

I believe that God and religion is a man-made concept that's used to control the masses. And that spirituality is a moot point for people to be happy. I have no problem with people believing, it's just when someone says I need God or a higher power in my life to be happy that I take offense.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Y'all ever heard than story abou Puff doing a seance with those chicks who got scared then ran out?

Yea, what about it? That was the most bugged out story bout Diddy
I've heard to date, true or not.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh with a ouija board, got you.

Why should I?

what DO you believe in? 
I believe that the universe is a random occurrence. And that human beings got lucky to get to where we are. And that credit should be given to us, not (what I see as) a mythical being, for being where we are @*@ we continue to expand our understanding of the universe. The more we learn, the more people make up excuses for 'God' (Not necessarily you, just people in general).

I believe that God and religion is a man-made concept that's used to control the masses. And that spirituality is a moot point for people to be happy. I have no problem with people believing, it's just when someone says I need God or a higher power in my life to be happy that I take offense.

But why not just ignore it. Its very unlikely that you will get the person to revoke their statement.
Some of you just wait till a "theist" says "you crazy/wrong if you dont believe" 
I have ignored so many shots fired, condescending, rude,judgmental, disgusting, arrogant, jerk face comments that atheist have made about theist on this board,
 its quiet easy if you try
happy.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

what DO you believe in? 

But why not just ignore it. Its very unlikely that you will get the person to revoke their statement.
Some of you just wait till a "theist" says "you crazy/wrong if you dont believe" 
I have ignored so many shots fired, condescending, rude,judgmental, disgusting, arrogant, jerk face comments that atheist have made about theist on this board,
happy.gif
I usually do (you wont find many responses from me in religion threads), but tonight I'm bored
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

happy.gif
I usually do (you wont find many responses from me in religion threads), but tonight I'm bored
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Makes sense
happy.gif

Why should I?

what DO you believe in? 

spot on.

wat

Back
Top Bottom