Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase Part II April 2009! Update 4/8/2009

I'ma need y'all to take some pics and post them on the blog/NT for ya boy.

Working all day on the 30th FTL.
smh.gif

Damn it!
mad.gif

im in the building..i missed out on the wale,big sean and fly u concert so im definately making sure i dont miss this

Somehow I get the feelin' that there will be massive amounts of Yeezy's at this event..I hope Im wrong

^really?..I haven't even heard of em droppin' around dayton/cincy yet, so I kinda thought they wouldn't hit til next month..hhmm, might have tomake a trip to deveroes to see if they've come and gone already

Originally Posted by casekicks

^really?..I haven't even heard of em droppin' around dayton/cincy yet, so I kinda thought they wouldn't hit til next month..hhmm, might have to make a trip to deveroes to see if they've come and gone already
I talked to somebody at deveroes today, he wasn't sure if they would get em but if they did it would be thursday.

Tri County deveroes BTW

Originally Posted by casekicks

^really?..I haven't even heard of em droppin' around dayton/cincy yet, so I kinda thought they wouldn't hit til next month..hhmm, might have to make a trip to deveroes to see if they've come and gone already

my connect said footaction at tricounty was getting them in

mt i read your blog today..saddened me to hear you're not gettin in volt griffs...but nice june pick ups you have in the shop

If there is ANY Deveroes info on here, its coming from me ha.

BTW Volt Griffeys are showing up.... TOMORROW in Cincy... Footaction that is.

Deveroes will be in the near future.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

anyone plannin on bringin anything in sz 10 to sell????
I'm thinkin' about bringin a couple things in a 10.5 to maybe trade..Black spizike, cardinal 7, olympic 7, steel 10s..

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

If there is ANY Deveroes info on here, its coming from me ha.

BTW Volt Griffeys are showing up.... TOMORROW in Cincy... Footaction that is.

Deveroes will be in the near future.
Is it today or wednesday since you posted right after midnight? Just to clear things up.

jus came from footaction at tri-county..shipment is in but they wont actually have the griffs until b/t 2-3 pm

not sure if you guys know, but unheardof will be selling griffeys this friday and they will be selling a matching shirt to go with them as well

Anything needed still such as rooms or table please hit us up at [email protected].

Its going to be crazy! Remember at the shop on Friday at midnight we are having a lil welcoming party and releasing the XII.

2ijni4l.jpg

Please post the flyer for the showcase everywhere you can! Thats all we ask and to come of course!Anybody need anything else hit me at the shop 513-771-0432.

Back
Top Bottom