Cinematography Thread Vol One....

smh i need editing software too...this was the first video i shot & edited  day after i got my camera
roll.gif

DISTANT RELATIVES - NORVA - NORFOLK,VA from SYNLIFESTYLE on Vimeo.

This thread will be checked up on soon
I'm a photographer, but now that cameras have hd video capabilities, Ive been taking videos also

Can you guys help me with what software you use to edit videos?
I'm probably going to get adobe premier elements to start off

also I'm in the market for a laptop that i can use to edit the videos.. what laptop has a good graphics/video card? thanks in advance

This thread will be checked up on soon
I'm a photographer, but now that cameras have hd video capabilities, Ive been taking videos also

Can you guys help me with what software you use to edit videos?
I'm probably going to get adobe premier elements to start off

also I'm in the market for a laptop that i can use to edit the videos.. what laptop has a good graphics/video card? thanks in advance

which program are you guys using? i plan on grabbin the t2i and the hague mini so i can start doin video

which program are you guys using? i plan on grabbin the t2i and the hague mini so i can start doin video

Perfect time for this thread...just copped a Nikon D7000 and I want to know the programs you guys are using to make these movies.

Perfect time for this thread...just copped a Nikon D7000 and I want to know the programs you guys are using to make these movies.

Back
Top Bottom