Cinematography Thread Vol One....

yeah i do...i just didnt know how to set it properly back then. smh...too many events were going on right after I got my camera = trial & ERROR

yeah i do...i just didnt know how to set it properly back then. smh...too many events were going on right after I got my camera = trial & ERROR

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Perfect time for this thread...just copped a Nikon D7000 and I want to know the programs you guys are using to make these movies.
Any suggestions guys?

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Perfect time for this thread...just copped a Nikon D7000 and I want to know the programs you guys are using to make these movies.
Any suggestions guys?

Short Attention Span Theater...

I always end up with a couple vids after a night of shooting.

Nothing to write home about, but fun to mess around with it a bit.

Oldy, but goody

Short Attention Span Theater...

I always end up with a couple vids after a night of shooting.

Nothing to write home about, but fun to mess around with it a bit.

Oldy, but goody

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by juggy4805

My PC is holding me back also. I have a lot of video that needs editing but my laptop overheats and shuts off when I try to make long videos. Definitely will be getting a Mac Pro next year.

These new DSLRs are awesome for video but, you need the right software and hardware to handle these 1gig .mov files.

THIS. Seriously though, I need a computer/laptop JUST to edit my photos/videos
30t6p3b.gif

What tge bare minimum spec wise for a computers to do that stuff efficiently for a hobbyists(as oppose to professionals)?

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by juggy4805

My PC is holding me back also. I have a lot of video that needs editing but my laptop overheats and shuts off when I try to make long videos. Definitely will be getting a Mac Pro next year.

These new DSLRs are awesome for video but, you need the right software and hardware to handle these 1gig .mov files.

THIS. Seriously though, I need a computer/laptop JUST to edit my photos/videos
30t6p3b.gif

What tge bare minimum spec wise for a computers to do that stuff efficiently for a hobbyists(as oppose to professionals)?

That Cudi video is ill. Great idea to make that black and white.

Just playing around in the park and did the below video. I can't wait to get some better editing software. The titles on windows movie maker look amateur.Looks pretty sharp in 720p.
�

That Cudi video is ill. Great idea to make that black and white.

Just playing around in the park and did the below video. I can't wait to get some better editing software. The titles on windows movie maker look amateur.Looks pretty sharp in 720p.
�

Back
Top Bottom