Claudette Ortiz from city high broke, homeless

Yeah, after watching some of the Hot97 interview and reading that article her story does seem a bit more believable. Still, that was a dirty move to get with the other dude in the group. Nothing but problems after something like that happens.

I agree, but she was like 17. Kids do dumb things and I'm not about to judge a teenager for falling for the dude comforting her in an abusive/cheating relationship. Dude was like that 1% to break out of the friendzone :lol:

No doubt she will find someone to save her.

In today's America a chick like that can walk into a club (for free of course), have other people buy her drinks all night, and leave with a dude who is willing to pay all her bills and let her move in with him.

All she needs is just enough money to keep herself looking somewhat good.

Last edited:
I wouldnt save Claudette at all but Mya....man...I'd probably stand outside her house like that Wiz Khalifa on the beach gif

I went up close to the picture and she signed the poster saying something with 292 listed and after a while I figured it was her room number. My johnson wiggled a little because I was staying in room 295...
laugh.gif

Yo...
laugh.gif

So now she has kids crying at home on the bathroom floor because theyre hungry and the only way to feed them is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money...

I would pay a good amount of money for those yambs. shes baaad

A few months back this chick claimed that she was joining the military to support her kids. It's best to stay far from people like her

"just keep it 1hunnid idk you" :rofl:

I'd never save a chick w/ 3 kids period....and multiple fathers to the kids? lmaooooooo hell no.....all she'll get from me is some pumping and spraying

repppppeddddd

this would help alot of nters but most of em like saving birds and getting ****** over :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Shorty said she dated one dude at 16 and the other dude at 19/20, how a grown *** man blaming a 16 year old for alcoholism ? :lol: negro please

I'd save her
:stoneface:
Many become addicted to drugs and alcohol at young ages due to unbearable pain or heartbreak. It's much harder to handle when you're that young. Dude was at the highest point of his life. To have his girlfriend leave him for who Im sure he considered a friend at the time had to hurt. And then they continued to be a group for a minute afterwards.That had to hurt. Alcohol was his way of dealing with the pain. Unfortunately it turned into an addiction.

This chick doesn't deserve to be saved.
Ok and she said he was a alcoholic before the group got signed and after they got popular it became worst. It didn't start when she curved him.You're right though let's take the alcoholic who is looking for someone to blame his problems on word for it :lol:

Ok and she said he was a alcoholic before the group got signed and after they got popular it became worst. It didn't start when she curved him.You're right though let's take the alcoholic who is looking for someone to blame his problems on word for it :lol:

Dude, I already retracted my post. I didn't watch her interview or read that article before I posted, just the vid about the alcohol program. I posted afterwards that her story seemed more believable. In the end, we will never know what exactly happened. That's always the case when there's more than one side to the story. Even if he was an alcoholic from jump, something like that can definitely push your problem further than what it was.

But I guess you would automatically believe her story being that you're so down to throw on the cape to save a chick just off of looks.

Last edited:

Dude, I already retracted my post. I didn't watch her interview or read that article before I posted, just the vid about the alcohol program. I posted afterwards that her story seemed more believable. In the end, we will never know what exactly happened. That's always the case when there's more than one side to the story. Even if he was an alcoholic from jump, something like that can definitely push your problem further than what it was.

But I guess you would automatically believe her story being that you're so down to throw on the cape to save a chick just off of looks.
Nah I just think 3 years after dating a 16 year old you should be over it

I only watched about 5 minutes of that HOT 97 interview. I really don't care about celeb relationship drama. She still sexy though.

I wouldnt save Claudette at all but Mya....man...I'd probably stand outside her house like that Wiz Khalifa on the beach gif

Mya seems like the type of girl that's independent and she likes to **** with no strings attached. I'm cool with that. :pimp:

Cancel that b**** :lol:

Someone with money will save her, trust. More than likely an NFL cat with 9 kids, in which case it isn't really saving.

Pipe says: Good googly moogly! :wow:

Brain says: :smh: She ain't slick... she's campaigning for caped crusaders. She's knows some sucker is gonna swoop down and get his James T Kirk on.

I'll refer y'all back to my wifing up a woman with kids posts from a few months ago.

EDIT: Everything I said, has been said already, down to the Master P James T Kirk reference. NT ain't slipping. :lol: :nthat:

Last edited:
To keep it real tho, if she wanted to she could most likely still date dudes with at least some paper.  My homegirls older sister is in her mid 30s with 3 kids and she's dated her fair share of nfl players last few years.  She's actually currently engaged to a dude that had a 4 year nfl career but is now in the CFL

I'd give her anotha' baby. She badder den' a muh'!

Like dude up there said, the irony of her music content wit' City High.

That ***** has to be good especially when cats from the same circle are messing with her. When it comes to women with kids, I'm not playing someone else's saved game.

Back
Top Bottom