Cleveland Top List of the Most %%$%*% US City VOL Nothing We Didn't Already Know

Originally Posted by Put em up

This dude brought up the Yankees...

*Palmface*

God there are some dumb f's on this site.

Forbes 
release its annual rankings of metropolitan misery Thursday,with Cleveland taking the top – or maybe bottom – spot out of thelargest 200 metro areas in the U.S. The magazine takes a number offactors into consideration when compiling their list: unemploymentrates, taxes (sales and income), commutes, violent crime, weather,pollution, public corruption and the performances of professionalsports teams.

Read next time before you go for the lulz scumbag.

Dynamic X wrote:
Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Howis New York anywhere near that list? It's the safest big city in thecountry, the Yankees are the most successful team in sports history,and mass transit is unparalleled. We're a long way from Tammany hall,weather is no worse than any northeast city (and worlds better thanother cities to the north). No idea on pollution levels, but even withthat, taxes, and unemployment, New York is far from a miserable place.I'm shocked, frankly.
You must be rich and live in apenthouse in Manhattan. Just because Jay-Z and Alicia Keys wrote a songabout NYC doesn't make it A-okay with everyone living in New York.

So people that live in New York are either rappers or destitute? With brilliant insight like that, maybe you could get a job writing for Forbes. Nobody said New York was Pleasantville.

Originally Posted by 18key

Miami? Doesnt seem like a sad city when I go down there.
Probably because you're a tourist and you don't set foot outside of South Beach.

laugh.gif
@ stockton, modesto, and sac...along with bakersfield and fresno these cities shouldnt even be counted for california b/c of how terrible they are

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by 18key

Miami? Doesnt seem like a sad city when I go down there.
Probably because you're a tourist and you don't set foot outside of South Beach.
exactly. its not all sunshine and beaches down here...

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
@ stockton, modesto, and sac...along with bakersfield and fresno these cities shouldnt even be counted for california b/c of how terrible they are
laugh.gif
whats wrong with sac?  I mean I can understand stockton and modesto because there really isn't anything to do, but sac is different.  Sac is a better place to live compared to alot of cities in the bay area.

Im tired of this LA> NY !#!#@
man new york wouldnt be new york if it wasnt a raw place to live
im not saying that NY is > than any other other city but the city truly is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bias CONsole

Im tired of this LA> NY !#!#@
man new york wouldnt be new york if it wasnt a raw place to live
im not saying that NY is > than any other other city but the city truly is
pimp.gif
are you equally tired of people putting ny>la?

Back
Top Bottom