Cleveland Top List of the Most %%$%*% US City VOL Nothing We Didn't Already Know

Cleveland native and proud to say it
smokin.gif
(except the weather) And I've been living here ALL my life and I have to say as I go through my day here, I don't see America's worst city at all. There has GOT to be much worse cities than ours because Cleveland is the City
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

laugh.gif
@ stockton, modesto, and sac...along with bakersfield and fresno these cities shouldnt even be counted for california b/c of how terrible they are
laugh.gif
whats wrong with sac?  I mean I can understand stockton and modesto because there really isn't anything to do, but sac is different.  Sac is a better place to live compared to alot of cities in the bay area.
Sorry but anywhere in the immediate Bay Area is better than Sacramento. Sacramento offers nothing in terms of culture. The arts, food, entertainment... sorry, Sacramento is a hellhole. Even Richmond, although a crime-riddled place, is better since it's in the proximity.
Get off your crack pipe..Just becuse it's in proximity does not make it better..Vallejo, Richmond, Hayward, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Concord, Alameda, Livermoore are all trash NOT better than Sacramento..

Fairfield>>>>>
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm moving from FF to Sac this fall, I actually like it in Sac.
Been here for most of my life and I have no complaints. I don't understand what people expect from this city? It's nothing like SF and doesn't try to be. It's a city catering to families and businessmen. With that said, Sacramento pretty much offers the things you'd expect out of big cities. Sacramento for one, is one of the most diverse cities in the country and was actually named THE most diverse city in the country by TIME magazine a few years ago, so even though we might not have a "china town" or a "little italy", saying Sacramento offers nothing in terms of culture is completely wrong. We have great restaurants, and an above average night life. Good weather, clean city, low crime. Although we don't have crazy rush hour traffic like LA or the Bay ( although it can get bad ). Plenty to see and do in downtown and midtown. Plus we don't have to worry about crazy earthquakes threatening to submerge the whole area underwater. Also, as far as the argument that those other bay cities are better because of their proximity to SF. Well we're closer to the snow and the mountains. We're right in the middle of Tahoe/Reno, and SF. 

Sacramento is a dump....the most god awful city/place I have ever been to. I remember dreading to visit Sac in the summer as a child when my parents friends moved from the city to sac. It has NOTHING to offer, and it's sole claim to fame is the fact that it is the capital of state
Not that long ago, I read an article about sac that best summed it up...in short, the writer said that sacramento is a city with no identity...there's no "central" hub in that city at all, a place where you can point your finger and say" the pulse of the city is there".
And why is sacramento even considered in the bay area? place is damn near 2 hours away....I've never seen a city or residents try so hard to associate itself with another place (SF).

Originally Posted by zube42

laugh.gif
@ stockton, modesto, and sac...along with bakersfield and fresno these cities shouldnt even be counted for california b/c of how terrible they are
laugh.gif
whats wrong with sac?  I mean I can understand stockton and modesto because there really isn't anything to do, but sac is different.  Sac is a better place to live compared to alot of cities in the bay area.
Sorry but anywhere in the immediate Bay Area is better than Sacramento. Sacramento offers nothing in terms of culture. The arts, food, entertainment... sorry, Sacramento is a hellhole. Even Richmond, although a crime-riddled place, is better since it's in the proximity.
Get off your crack pipe..Just becuse it's in proximity does not make it better..Vallejo, Richmond, Hayward, Oakland, Pittsburgh, Concord, Alameda, Livermoore are all trash NOT better than Sacramento..

Fairfield>>>>>
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm moving from FF to Sac this fall, I actually like it in Sac.
Been here for most of my life and I have no complaints. I don't understand what people expect from this city? It's nothing like SF and doesn't try to be. It's a city catering to families and businessmen. With that said, Sacramento pretty much offers the things you'd expect out of big cities. Sacramento for one, is one of the most diverse cities in the country and was actually named THE most diverse city in the country by TIME magazine a few years ago, so even though we might not have a "china town" or a "little italy", saying Sacramento offers nothing in terms of culture is completely wrong. We have great restaurants, and an above average night life. Good weather, clean city, low crime. Although we don't have crazy rush hour traffic like LA or the Bay ( although it can get bad ). Plenty to see and do in downtown and midtown. Plus we don't have to worry about crazy earthquakes threatening to submerge the whole area underwater. Also, as far as the argument that those other bay cities are better because of their proximity to SF. Well we're closer to the snow and the mountains. We're right in the middle of Tahoe/Reno, and SF. 
Nice try compa, but I been up to crapamento, and all I can say its pure garbage up there.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

1. Cleveland, OH 
2. Stockton, CA 
3. Memphis, TN 
4. Detroit, MI 
5. Flint, MI 
6. Miami, FL 
7. St. Louis, MO 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]8. Buffalo, NY 

9. Canton, OH 
10. Chicago, IL 
11. Modesto, CA 
12. Akron, OH 
13. Kansas City, MO 
14. Rockford, IL 
15. Toledo, OH 
16. New York, NY 
17. Sacramento, CA 
18. Youngstown, OH 
19. Gary, IN 
20. Philadelphia, PA
 [/color]

I love my city, but I'm glad I moved
tired.gif
Buffalo is TERRRRRRIBLE

yeah buffalo is something depressing...my cousins use to live in the hood (east side) and now live in williamsville...its like going from nightmare on elm st to pleasantville.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

1. Cleveland, OH 
2. Stockton, CA 
3. Memphis, TN 
4. Detroit, MI 
5. Flint, MI 
6. Miami, FL 
7. St. Louis, MO 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]8. Buffalo, NY 

9. Canton, OH 
10. Chicago, IL 
11. Modesto, CA 
12. Akron, OH 
13. Kansas City, MO 
14. Rockford, IL 
15. Toledo, OH 
16. New York, NY 
17. Sacramento, CA 
18. Youngstown, OH 
19. Gary, IN 
20. Philadelphia, PA
 [/color]

I love my city, but I'm glad I moved
tired.gif
Buffalo is TERRRRRRIBLE

yeah buffalo is something depressing...my cousins use to live in the hood (east side) and now live in williamsville...its like going from nightmare on elm st to pleasantville.

Dang is that how out of towners feel about us...I agree every time I go out of town I'm like
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the DMV not being on the list.

But how can Cleveland beat Detroit in being Miserable.  Detroit has to be worse than Cleveland.  The unemployment is ridiculous, the Sports are terrible, and Crime is higher.

Originally Posted by 916kings

17. Sacramento, CA 

frown.gif

awwww....

Been herefor most of my life and I have no complaints. I don't understand whatpeople expect from this city? It's nothing like SF and doesn't try tobe. It's a city catering to families and businessmen. With that said,Sacramento pretty much offers the things you'd expect out of bigcities. Sacramento for one, is one of the most diverse cities in thecountry and was actually named THE most diverse city in the country byTIME magazine a few years ago, so even though we might not have a"china town" or a "little italy", saying Sacramento offers nothing interms of culture is completely wrong. We have great restaurants, and anabove average night life. Good weather, clean city, low crime. Althoughwe don't have crazy rush hour traffic like LA or the Bay ( although itcan get bad ). Plenty to see and do in downtown and midtown. Plus wedon't have to worry about crazy earthquakes threatening to submerge thewhole area underwater. Also, as far as the argument that those otherbay cities are better because of their proximity to SF. Well we'recloser to the snow and the mountains. We're right in the middle ofTahoe/Reno, and SF. 
I lightweight agree.

Sacramento is alright. I lived there all of last year. From what I gathered these are the positives and negatives:

Positives
- Decent weather
- Diversity
- Midtown area
- Generally nice people
- Kings can be fun to watch
- Decent sized city with a smaller town feel

Negatives
- Downtown is mostly trash.
- Suburbs are more desirable to live in than the city.
- Not many independent movie theaters.
- Have to drive to SF for most concerts.
- Very little job opportunity.

That said...it might as well be NYC compared to Stockton. That place is just outright TRASH.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Sacramento is alright. I lived there all of last year. From what I gathered these are the positives and negatives:

Positives
- Decent weather
- Diversity
- Midtown area
- Generally nice people
- Kings can be fun to watch
- Decent sized city with a smaller town feel

Negatives
- Downtown is mostly trash.
- Suburbs are more desirable to live in than the city.
- Not many independent movie theaters.
- Have to drive to SF for most concerts.
- Very little job opportunity.

That said...it might as well be NYC compared to Stockton. That place is just outright TRASH.
Stockton, Fresno, and Bakersfield
sick.gif
It doesn't get any worse (in California.)

I wonder how much the serial killer had to do with it seeing as thats the photo they use to headline the story on Yahoo.

Damn you Sowell and Dahmer!

Originally Posted by EZLN1

Sacramento is a dump....the most god awful city/place I have ever been to. I remember dreading to visit Sac in the summer as a child when my parents friends moved from the city to sac. It has NOTHING to offer, and it's sole claim to fame is the fact that it is the capital of state
Not that long ago, I read an article about sac that best summed it up...in short, the writer said that sacramento is a city with no identity...there's no "central" hub in that city at all, a place where you can point your finger and say" the pulse of the city is there".
And why is sacramento even considered in the bay area? place is damn near 2 hours away....I've never seen a city or residents try so hard to associate itself with another place (SF).

You whole argument lost all credibility there. You were a child visiting complaining about having nothing to offer
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
...As far as sacramento residents claiming it's the bay area? I'v NEVER heard anybody from Sacramento claim it's the bay. We laugh at people from Vacaville and Fairfield for claiming they're from the bay..The only reason there is so much bay area influence in Sacramento is because there is a huge population of people who moved to Sacramento from the bay because it's a lot cheaper. Other than those people, nobody from Sac claims the bay area so nice try..

Damn i plan on moving to Sac for college.

it doesn't seem too bad when i visited.

you can always find stuff to do in the bay area which isn't too far away

Back
Top Bottom