Cleveland Top List of the Most %%$%*% US City VOL Nothing We Didn't Already Know

at least they have the browns

roll.gif

The worst thing about Miami is the people. Just take a drive around town and you'll see how polite and friendly people are. Chances are you're going to have to drive since the public transportations sucks too.

Talbert

Baltimore not being on the list FTW

But the fact that Im moving to Memphis after I graduate FTL

Man this sucks I'm probably moving to Cleveland in August for school (its only a year tho)... Its weird tho my dad has been living in Cleveland for years and everytime I visit the city I find it cool... But then again I'm coming from Milwaukee, WI which aint so great anyways

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Man this sucks I'm probably moving to Cleveland in August for school (its only a year tho)... Its weird tho my dad has been living in Cleveland for years and everytime I visit the city I find it cool... But then again I'm coming from Milwaukee, WI which aint so great anyways
RIP

I grew up in Cleveland from the time I was 4-5 and I've endured all types of things in my life but I wont sit here and say my whole life was miserable.

But Im actually not surpirsed at all. My family lived thru poverty for most of our lives and we were also the #1 poorest city in the country for 4 years straight. That alone had me believeing we were always in a recession.

It's really no laughing matter. Kids of all ages have to grow up and live thru the heartach and pain for most their lives and quite honestly, I find it very sad. But that just makes us Clevelanders that much stronger than Americans in other cities. Not just Cleveland, but you also have Akron, Canton, Youngstown (which is a dangerous city), and Toledo. All share the similar pain for which we endur. Up until a year or so ago, minimum wage in my city was $5.15 an hour. People literally worked just to live. As much as you like to clown us and everything, you'll never meet anybody like a person from Cleveland. Some of the most bravehearted people come right from the heartland of it all..

But yet I'd like for the people of Cleveland aswell as Akron, Canton, Youngstown and Toledo to remain optimistic and hopeful. Since the companies of LTV steel and other numerous big corporations have stormed out, we must remain impassive to the downfall of our city and stay ready for the ascent of our city. I firmly believe we will rise on top once one of our hometeams bring us home a championship..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I grew up in Cleveland from the time I was 4-5 and I've endured all types of things in my life but I wont sit here and say my whole life was miserable.

But Im actually not surpirsed at all. My family lived thru poverty for most of our lives and we were also the #1 poorest city in the country for 4 years straight. That alone had me believeing we were always in a recession.

It's really no laughing matter. Kids of all ages have to grow up and live thru the heartach and pain for most their lives and quite honestly, I find it very sad. But that just makes us Clevelanders that much stronger than Americans in other cities. Not just Cleveland, but you also have Akron, Canton, Youngstown (which is a dangerous city), and Toledo. All share the similar pain for which we endur. Up until a year or so ago, minimum wage in my city was $5.15 an hour. People literally worked just to live. As much as you like to clown us and everything, you'll never meet anybody like a person from Cleveland. Some of the most bravehearted people come right from the heartland of it all..

But yet I'd like for the people of Cleveland aswell as Akron, Canton, Youngstown and Toledo to remain optimistic and hopeful. Since the companies of LTV steel and other numerous big corporations have stormed out, we must remain impassive to the downfall of our city and stay ready for the ascent of our city. I firmly believe we will rise on top once one of our hometeams bring us home a championship..
smile.gif
Maybe ya'll can have a New Orleans sort of thing going for ya'll when the Cavs win one. I'm actually hoping that can help your city (state) out.
grin.gif

But back to the point, Modesto sucks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

1. Cleveland, OH 
2. Stockton, CA 
3. Memphis, TN 
4. Detroit, MI 
5. Flint, MI 
6. Miami, FL 
7. St. Louis, MO 
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]8. Buffalo, NY 

9. Canton, OH 
10. Chicago, IL 
11. Modesto, CA 
12. Akron, OH 
13. Kansas City, MO 
14. Rockford, IL 
15. Toledo, OH 
16. New York, NY 
17. Sacramento, CA 
18. Youngstown, OH 
19. Gary, IN 
20. Philadelphia, PA
 [/color]

I love my city, but I'm glad I moved
tired.gif

The list is the list, but I love Buffalo, I really do.

Its sad to see Cleveland at the bottom of every list, Im close with people from Cleveland and I know how hard it was for them to live there. They struggle making ends meat there but at the end of the day, they tell me nothing but the best memories growing up there. You gotta make the most out of where your living at. Its hard times..

Back
Top Bottom