Clippers Season Thread (Back to reality - Loss at Sac)

have faith
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

ive always wanted to know what makes people clippers fans instead of lakers fans and vice versa? is it the history, the team the players? or just people from san diego that root for the clippers.
For me, it was growing up around the Sports Arena (39th and Exposition). When me and cousins couldn't go to the games. We would wait and getautographs from Manning, B. Barry, and Harper at the player's entrance. Plus, me and my dad can not stand the Lakers and their arrogant fans.
tongue.gif

I've been so mad watching these games. It's the same mess all the tyme. Start strong and falter in the 4th. Hope this changes soon and fast
smh.gif

Fire Dunleavy as a coach (keep him as GM) and for damn sure don't get Crapbury.

Edit: Happy to see that 20 point blowout today. Hope this gives them some confidence.
pimp.gif

Yes. Number 2 in the books. Let's start a streak! Let's forget about any Kaman trade talk right now. He's been ballin lately.

good game tonight.. good to see some more folks from the Clipper Nation
yeah it was OKC..
its a start

LETS GO!

I dont know I have a feeling once this team gets some chemistry we will be a playoff team maybe 8th seed but playoff team. We have good players just they arenot grooving yet.

Tough teams coming up next but if we take the next two games (Philly & Nets) and then make the Hornets game a close one to stay confident for the followinggames after that (Denver, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Memphis & Minnesota).
I can see the Clips winning 7 out of the next 9 matches, losing to the Hornets and Denver.

^ Dunno but hopefully soon. Saunders, (Mark)Jackson, Avery or Van Gundy are all qualified candidates IMO.

btw "CBTS" that game on Friday @ Philly is must-see tv.

Dunleavy is terrible. I honestly don't see him leaving though. Its like he has Clipper immunity.
Mark Jackson would be a good look.
Who's going to the Philly game out here round New Years?
Gonna be nuts.

^ I'm working on multiple tix for that game as I post. We'll need as many Clipper fans there as possible to heckle and boo the *bleep* out of BenedictBrand.

Brand: Clippers Game Isn't A Grudge Match

76ers forward Elton Brand claims that Friday night's battle with the Clippers won't be a grudge match against his former club.

"There's nothing really to talk about," Brand said.

There have been reports that Brand and Los Angeles coach Mike Dunleavy have yet to speak following his surprising departure from the team via free agency.

"I do want to have a good game, and I do want to win," Brand said. "We have to protect our home floor. That's where my focus is."

Via Philly Blurbs

***K EB!
indifferent.gif

Possible Three-Way Blockbuster
Alan Hahn is reporting that a possible three-way blockbuster trade could be completed soon.

The Knicks, Warriors and Clippers may be on the verge of a deal that would involve Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins being traded in a cap-clearing move that would see the Knicks bring in Tim Thomas, Cuttino Mobley and Al Harrington.

The Clippers would land Randolph and the Warriors would receive Crawford.

All three of the players New York would acquire have contracts that expire by 2010 when LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh will be free-agents.

The Knicks could be pursuing a plan to clear two maximum salary slots for that summer's free-agency period.

Via Newsday

DO IT DONELEAVY SR!
pimp.gif

I'm all for it IF this would be the new depth chart.

Starters:

Bdiddy
EG (by the way why do people call him EJ?
laugh.gif
)
AL
Boseph
Kaman

Bench:
Taylor
Ricky
???
Skinner/Paul Davis(just cuz Paul can actually score)
Camby

who would be our backup SG/SF?

Man, we were just talking about this in the Fantasy basketball league.

Would they really bench Camby?
But WOW at a Zach, Kaman and Camby combo.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Possible Three-Way Blockbuster
Alan Hahn is reporting that a possible three-way blockbuster trade could be completed soon.

The Knicks, Warriors and Clippers may be on the verge of a deal that would involve Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph and Mardy Collins being traded in a cap-clearing move that would see the Knicks bring in Tim Thomas, Cuttino Mobley and Al Harrington.

The Clippers would land Randolph and the Warriors would receive Crawford.

All three of the players New York would acquire have contracts that expire by 2010 when LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh will be free-agents.

The Knicks could be pursuing a plan to clear two maximum salary slots for that summer's free-agency period.

Via Newsday

DO IT DONELEAVY SR!
pimp.gif

Front page of RealGM has ZBO possibly going to Dallas now.

nycknicks105 wrote:
You guys really want Boseph?

At least you guys will become "youtheir"

I like it because EG will be able to start.

There's way more reasons why I don't like it though.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

I'm all for it IF this would be the new depth chart.

Starters:

Bdiddy
EG (by the way why do people call him EJ?
laugh.gif
)
AL
Boseph
Kaman
"EJ" stands for Eric Jr because his pops is Eric Sr
grin.gif

Camby calls him "Hobbit"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom