PHX
Yi
Lee
1st
1st

NJ
Amare
Amundson

Pheonix officially becomes the worst defensive team of all time if that goes down.

nerd.gif

Wow. !*$? Does Phoenix think it will be impossible to sign a free agent? WHy kill cap space with Yi and Lee?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Basically trading John Wall for the chance to pair Lebron and Amare
Wait.  New Jersey isn't trading those picks unprotected are they?  No @#$%^& way. 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Wait.  New Jersey isn't trading those picks unprotected are they?  No @#$%^& way. 
eek.gif

that be the dumbest +*+$ they can do
laugh.gif

john wall + cap space + even more cap space + move to brooklyn
might not get lebron, but some players should be interested

eek.gif

They're ******ed if they do....

But they'll regret trading Courtney Lee more...
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif

absolutely stupid.  Especially considering that he has stated repeatedly over the past 2yrs that he will not play/sign with another team unless he is the the #1 option...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Theres no way in hell those picks arent protected

I'm sayin.  If a team that is 3 and 500 trades unprotected picks, they should be removen from the league effective immediately. 

If I'm the Suns, I'm already packin Stat's bags before Jersey changes their mind. 

Ya, I doub't they are unprotected, but I don't have anything else to go on, and that's the first thought that popped into my head when I saw the trade.

What's the source on this?

No way NJ sends their pick unprotected.

Phoenix come out like bandits in the night if this deal goes through

What an awful trade.

Yi sucks. So does Lee.

This trade will demoralize the Suns fan base.

Amare AND Amundson? Lou is the only guy that genuinely hustles and rebounds on that team.

An All-Star and a decent big man, both of whom are fan favorites, for YI.  And we already know how good the Suns are with draft picks.  Even if unprotected, Stern ain't gonna let the Suns get John Wall.

Kerr and Sarver stay killing this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom