Close to done: Amare to NJ for Yi, Lee

no problem PROSHARES

trust me, I would be on here going nuts if the deal was done.
laugh.gif
happy.gif

And people need to realize Marc Stein is friendly with Rod Thorn. He and Ford have said the Nets are starting to like Yi and are not close to dealing him.

Thorn working his hype machine to perfection.

Trust me, this deal will be close by All-Star Game. (Amare going somewhere not just the Nets)

Yo people really need to post up a source and link when they come to Niketalk and share stuff like this otherwise "I heard it through the grapevine" is just as good as lying.

Originally Posted by Notorious 858

Here is all I could find on ESPN insider about Amarie:

[h3]Stoudemire's options[/h3]
1727.jpg

With Shaquille O'Neal out of the middle in Phoenix and with his retina injury not flaring up, Amare Stoudemire'shaving a solid year now that the Suns are playing an up-tempo brand ofball again under Alvin Gentry. Stoudemire is averaging 20.6 points agame and 8.4 rebounds per game.

But there are concerns in Phoenix he'll opt out of the last year ofhis contract, and the team has been struggling of late. So Stoudemire'sname is hot in trade rumors.

The main snag in a Stoudemire trade deal is whether or not he'll resign with his new team after this season. Stoudemire says he wants a bigger market, so rumored teams such as the Bulls could be an option.

It a team thinks they can re-sign him after this season and saidteam can return young talent, perhaps some salary relief and a draftpick, that's likely the ideal spot for Stoudemire, as the Suns areseeking those things in return for him.

[h5]Possible Stoudemire destinations[/h5]

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Not getting my hopes up until there is definite information...

I cringe at giving up 1st round picks though... Whether this deal is true (unlikely, as mentioned) or not.

If this goes down. Who will be the second star the sign in the offseason not including Lebron?

I'm thinking Joe Johnson.

Devin
JJ
CDR?
Amare
Brook

Hope this goes down. Would be nice to get to 10 wins this season.
Most importantly the Nets better have talked to Amare's agent to make sure he is going to stay in NJ. If not the 2 1st rounders are not worth it.

Lou is damn near the only player on the Suns that actually wants to hustle and play his heart out.

It'd be stupid to trade that away.

Did the Nets really just trade the #1 pick in the nba draft, Yi, and Lee for AMARE STOUDEMIRE?? Are you serious right now Nets?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Did the Nets really just trade the #1 pick in the nba draft, Yi, and Lee for AMARE STOUDEMIRE?? Are you serious right now Nets?
Unless you got some inside scoop, nothing of the sort has happened.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Unless you got some inside scoop, nothing of the sort has happened.

I meant that the trade was dumb. I shouldve put "Are the nets really going to trade..."

No way they're that stupid. Nets organization is smarter than that, trading an unprotected 1st round pick...the possibility of losing out on the #1 pick is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom