Close to done: Amare to NJ for Yi, Lee

Minnesota Timberwolves: 9-37
New Jersey Nets: 3-40

Ya'll think this would give the Nets a better record at the end of the season than the Timberwolves? meaning we would get the best percentage in the lottery for John Wall?

I mean Harris, Stoudemire and Lopez should be able to get something done.

Where the hell is the source? 
nerd.gif
OP could just be blowing smoke, i.e. "close to done" (no offense).

If true, this trade will COMPLETELY *@!+ one of the franchises depending on what transpires with the draft picks.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

The NJ Nets have NO BUSINESS trading for Amare and potentially giving up John Wall.
sick.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

Is New Jersey really giving up their first round pick for Amare for half of a season? What are they gaining from this?
I can't see Amare and Brooke Lopez working out together.

I don't understand this rumored trade 

Unless Phoenix is definitely getting New Jersey's #1 pick, this deal isn't benefitting them at all. Amare is arguably the Suns best player and Amundson was actually one of Phoenix's best hustle and defensive player. Neither Lee or Yi or that salaries are worth it to Phoenix.

Na...no way NJ is trading their 2010 1st. If they're adding two 1st round picks, one of them is probably the pick that Dallas owes them this year and probably a 2011 first round.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I mean Harris, Stoudemire and Lopez should be able to get something done.
Let's be honest...

Harris and Brook alone should be able to get your more than 3 wins in a conference loaded with $@*+@* teams..

lee is a good player but a franchise player
laugh.gif

nets needed to make a change, hey whatever works

watch nash turn yi into a player

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Unless Phoenix is definitely getting New Jersey's #1 pick, this deal isn't benefitting them at all. Amare is arguably the Suns best player and Amundson was actually one of Phoenix's best hustle and defensive player. Neither Lee or Yi or that salaries are worth it to Phoenix.
If this is the best deal they could get for Amare, it's better than just letting him walk in FA in the Summer.

I like the trade for both teams, of course if the nets pick is protected and amare is gonna resign.. I think Nash would turn Yi into a beast

Originally Posted by Burns1923

What an awful trade.

Yi sucks. So does Lee.

This trade will demoralize the Suns fan base.

Amare AND Amundson? Lou is the only guy that genuinely hustles and rebounds on that team.

An All-Star and a decent big man, both of whom are fan favorites, for YI.  And we already know how good the Suns are with draft picks.  Even if unprotected, Stern ain't gonna let the Suns get John Wall.

Kerr and Sarver stay killing this franchise.
FIXED.

If ture step 1 to getting bron to the nets has started

anyone want to join inmymind and I on that bandwagon?

*waits for knick fans to post stone faces and gifs*

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

If ture step 1 to getting bron to the nets has started

anyone want to join inmymind and I on that bandwagon?

*waits for knick fans to post stone faces and gifs*

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom