Close Ups of Concord 11s

Since the people in the JB forum are a little too young to answer this effectively....can somebody help me out.....

I'd like someone or anyone, any size, to take close up, good quality pictures of their concord 11s...preferably the sole and the little jumpman on thetongue...trying to get a clear idea of that shade of purple/blue etc... due to the fact that I'm getting married and my wife to be is interested in thiscolor as the third color in our wedding scheme and I would like to potentially wear this shoe with my tux.......

Don't need to know that it's been done before, I would just appreciate some positive input..........thanks guys.....this is a big thing for my fiance,and I would really appreciate some respect, as I would give to anyone else asking the same question........

^^
518.gif

there is no point of someone posting the pic. the color is Concord. Just google it and it will give you the color shade/id/shade etc....

even if you print it out, no point since your going to be using Silk or cotton, it'll come out different.

but just to help you out

3429597486_702702b94d_b.jpg

damn i need to seaglow these...

Back
Top Bottom