Close Ups of Concord 11s

Since the people in the JB forum are a little too young to answer this effectively....can somebody help me out.....

I'd like someone or anyone, any size, to take close up, good quality pictures of their concord 11s...preferably the sole and the little jumpman on thetongue...trying to get a clear idea of that shade of purple/blue etc... due to the fact that I'm getting married and my wife to be is interested in thiscolor as the third color in our wedding scheme and I would like to potentially wear this shoe with my tux.......

Don't need to know that it's been done before, I would just appreciate some positive input..........thanks guys.....this is a big thing for my fiance,and I would really appreciate some respect, as I would give to anyone else asking the same question........

Same color, just not from a pair of 11s. quick google search

air-jordan-6-rings-concord-os-5.jpg

I just dont see how you dont know what a SIMPLE color is, you cant click a picture, save it then zoom in? Its a black and white shoe lol. The purple onthe shoe cant really be seen either. Unless you're one of those people who claim there is more than one color of black, its pretty much common sense...Thejumpman on the tongue is about 2 centimeters big and will be covered by your dress pants, hopefully, unless you're flooding. And you can't see thebottoms unless you're getting married upside down...so whats so hard about it?

BUT here you go anyway

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

just google the color "concord" grape
Pretty much.

That's the color of the shoes and googling it isn't that hard.

bro if you look around this site you will find tonz of pics.not tryna be smart,but you can see a great variety........

^^ thanks for the replies yall...I understand that googling is easy...and yes searching around here could be done...but hey, I dont have any free time withplanning this wedding and all, so I figured some people could help me out...to those that did...thank you...helped a lot...

I know you cant really see it...but this way my fiance can incorporate this color as a third color in what she wants to do, and I get to go buy my Grails DSsomewhere, off someone with an 11.5....I'll pay close to whatever you ask lol...thanks again guys

mods, please lock

Back
Top Bottom