Closed

This is what happened with Veldheer:

Fallon Smith ‏@FallonSmithCSN 23s
@CorkOnTheNFL I was told he wanted that franchise tag... When he didn't get it, he threw up the deuces!

Saffold will play at guard for us.

Sounds like we'll be taking Greg Robinson if he's there?

Last edited:
And FA has already disappointed me. McFadden? smh. Better be for $7.25/hr.

And Saffold's contract...smh

Crosses my goddamn fingers we can get Eugene Monroe.

I think Monroe already reupped with Baltimore.

And :lol: at 7.25/hour. I think that's already lower than minimum wage in CA.

Reports coming out that Reggie let Veldheer and Houston walk because they were Al's guys...if this **** is true...

Reports coming out that Reggie let Veldheer and Houston walk because they were Al's guys...if this **** is true...

I don't know about all that. He would of cut Pryor if that was the case. Reese would of walked too considering he wears an AL shirt under his uni.

Last edited:
I doubt It he's brought back Jano,Taiwan,Reece, and DMC he was out. Maybe the training stuff aren't sure about his triceps.

That isn't true. Reece wouldn't have gotten his contract if that were the case. Not to mention the rest of Al's guys. It's just spin by Veldheer's camp.

Ofcourse it true...open your eyes.
Its not just cuz they were AL's guys but more so because they were not his. That is why he let Hue Jackson and Palmer go too. Its ego bro. All these guys have it. Al Davis, Jerry Jones, Jim Harbaugh, Reggie. Problem with Reggie is that he is a GM so he is playing with someone elses money and he has more power and influence than a coach.
Valdheer is a smart guy and he wanted to be a Raider. You all hate on Palmer and Valdheer for wanting to get paid but as a player why are you gonna give Reggie a break and play for less when he dont want you anyway. Players have egos too and they want to feel valued with money or atleast lip service. Reggie is a bust and should cut himself

There's probably a lot more to that Veldheer situation than we'll know. How reliable a source is Mary Veldheer after all? Still, I'm about reading to send Reggie an email laced with expletives and thigns my mother wouldn't be proud of.

The reality is that it's a bad contract for a player that would bring a lot to the table for us (assuming he can stay healthy). We have need on the OL and we're addressing it. Maybe this is part of the overpaying that we have to accept given how bad the team is?

He will keep AL guys at a discount...he would have to be a moron to trade/cut guys that are playing at a bargain. If AL's guy want more than goodbye

Last edited:

Its not just cuz they were AL's guys but more so because they were not his. That is why he let Hue Jackson and Palmer go too. Its ego bro. All these guys have it. Al Davis, Jerry Jones, Jim Harbaugh, Reggie. Problem with Reggie is that he is a GM so he is playing with someone elses money and he has more power and influence than a coach.
Valdheer is a smart guy and he wanted to be a Raider. You all hate on Palmer and Valdheer for wanting to get paid but as a player why are you gonna give Reggie a break and play for less when he dont want you anyway. Players have egos too and they want to feel valued with money or atleast lip service. Reggie is a bust and should cut himself

You can post that here http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/

There's probably a lot more to that Veldheer situation than we'll know. How reliable a source is Mary Veldheer after all? Still, I'm about reading to send Reggie an email laced with expletives and thigns my mother wouldn't be proud of.

Do it ! Do it ! LOL

From what I've read Saffold is playing LT for us. Apparently Veldheer wanted more money than what he got with the Cardinals to stay so they let him go.

You can post that here http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oakland-raiders-forum-message-board/

:lol:

No they are all Reggie Lovers in there. They also hate everything Al Davis. During the Cable and Hue days there was good conversations but now all the dissenters (AL loyalists and Reggie haters) have left. Its a Reggie and Allen love fest. They want to be a "stable" organization like the Packers that Reggie "helped" build.

Edit: my bad i just clicked on the link and i guess there are still a few members of La Resistance fighting the good fight and asking for Reggie's head. LOL

Last edited:
idk how good Menelik Watson can be, but I did like how McCants played last year.
Stafford is only 25 too. *shrug*

Rashad Jennings to NYC :frown:

Houston and JV gone, both got 5 year/35 million. we get Safford for 8.5 million a year
Per NFL Radio smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom