Closed

DMC 1yr/4Mil not bad hope he stay healthy & glad I can rock his jersey for another yr haha

Sometimes I wonder why the hell I'm a fan of this God forsaken team. What the ****!!!

Jennings is a hard runner but he's not as good as DMC.
I know DMC always gets hurt but u gotta give him props for staying with the Raiders and trying to prove his worth.

I think with a better run blocking oline this year, he could do work and get a big contract from another team next year (compensatory picks!)

Anyways, Watson(25)+Saffold(25)+McCants(24) +Wiz(25) is a good, young foundation for our Oline.

Also, love the way Saffold's contract is structured. Front loaded so we'll save $$ in the future.

Last edited:
That Saffold deal was dumb SMH. :smh: He's not gonna fill that void that Vehldeer left.

McFadden is def getting overpaid. Man, pretty disappointed with today so far.

$4m for McFadden was too much. Funny how I was just reading this morning how the Raiders were hoarding there cash cuz they hadn't made any moves.

Revis might be a good score.

We're still a QB away from even being ok offensively tho :rolleyes

We don't know how much of that 4m is guaranteed yet.

Talib,DRC,Verner, and Byrd still available maybe get lucky if Revis comes here.

Come on guys, don't give up heart yet. We're two hours in and there's still a lot of talent out there.

1.75 of McFadden's 4M is guaranteed.

Now that is a solid deal for him.

I will take that I just need him healthy,and the prospect of a young O line is positive

not happy about JV but if he wanted more money then what Cards offered that is rough and hard to side with.

A revis pickup could be solid but our D line really needs some work for that to even be worthwhile

if we cant get pressure on the qb signing revis is a waste.

Any chance we resign woodson again? whats the status on branch is he coming back healthy?

That's a good amount for McFadden honestly what I think he's worth for a year.

We sadly need a QB and the FA class isn't that great. Vick is decent but too old. Mark Sanchez....enh. McCown would be a good look but he's still a backup at the end of the day.

Given our shotty OL Vick would be getting sacked left and right. Pryor was young and fast enough to avoid sacks most of the time.

Not sure if true Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 7m
Only $100,000 of Darren McFadden’s deal with #Raiders is guaranteed … Momma, don’t let your babies grow up to be running backs

Love the DMC contract... would love to sign Austin Howard as well.

looks the #1 identity Reggie wants to build is an offensive line that can run block like hell.

I see the Raiders trading back in the 1st for an extra second.

Drafting Z. Martin in the 1st... go after a QB/WR and defense in the 2nd/3rd/4th.

Watson/Martin/Wiz/Saffold/Howard with McCants as swing tackle and Barnes/Brisel/Bergstorm/Mady for depth.

Back
Top Bottom