Closed

Win, Lose or Tie.

Raider-logo-4.png

Last edited:
If it were Al Davis there would be no questions asked. Al is the owner and its his money. Plus he has 3 superbowls and 4 AFC titles to back him up. Reggie on the other hand is a bum and unproven. He rode Aaron Rodgers coat tails. Greenbay is jack without Rodgers

Last edited:
nevermind the Super Bowl teams he was apart of in the 90s. :rolleyes

I can see our offense like this next year

Vick/DMC/Reece/Rivera
2nd round pick/Streater/Moore/Holmes
Watson/Saffold/Wiz/Brisel/Howard

There's only 4 starters penciled in on defense right now.
Moore/Roach/Hayden/Branch :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
With the possible addition of Howard to the O-line and getting a FA QB. Our focus will now turn to the Defense. Who would you guys like for us to target?

my list of guys 

DT - Raji, Mitchell, Starks, Melton

DE - Ware, Tuck,

LB - Beason, Woodley

CB - Verner, DRC, Talib, Revis, Porter

S - Byrd, Clemons

nevermind the Super Bowl teams he was apart of in the 90s. :rolleyes

I can see our offense like this next year

Vick/DMC/Reece/Rivera
2nd round pick/Streater/Moore/Holmes
Watson/Saffold/Wiz/Brisel/Howard

There's only 4 starters penciled in on defense right now.
Moore/Roach/Hayden/Branch :lol: :smh:

Nevermind McKenzie's losing record and lack of progress

That's a free list of Free agent targets. But who's Howard?

For the draft
if we dnt take Khalil Mack in the first, it's perfect if Dee Ford fell to us in the 2nd

Some of you guys are crazy. Like for real messed up in the head.

Championships aren't won on March 11.

^Eh. I'd say being over .500 might be though

Byrd and Verner are off the market.
Saints and Bucs.

We're going to add a lot of quality bodies to this team. Let's worry less about big names and think of the money we'll have to add capable players to this roster finally.

Who would you guys like to see get drafted with the 5th pick in this years draft?

I think we can go almost direction at this point and not mess up :lol: if it's not a QB then we have a lot of options available to us. Which is the smart thing to do; maximize the value of your draft slot by being open to the best possible player available there. And if another team falls in love with a player on the board, make them pay dearly to move up.

Greg Robinson, Bridgewater, Mack, Watkins would be my choices.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are crazy. Like for real messed up in the head.

Championships aren't won on March 11.
True, but letting two priority signings walk on the first day is NOT the way to go. In the case of Veldheer, how do you let a potential franchise tackle walk, and then sign a guy, who is not exactly a proven player with a history of injuries, for MORE money that you offered Veldheer?

**** you Reggie. **** you.

Last edited:
True, but letting two priority signings walk on the first day is NOT the way to go. In the case of Veldheer, how do you let a potential franchise tackle walk, and then sign a guy, who is not exactly a proven player with a history of injuries, for MORE money that you offered Veldheer?

**** you Reggie. **** you.

LOL
Reggie is using Moneyball and we are gonna build through our farm system...oh wait there is no farm system. [Sigh]

Thank goodness for my Dodgers who like to show their players the Money. Funny how for years my Dodgers were the cheapskates and gave fans nothing to look forward to or cheer about..now they in the mix regardless if they win the WS or not.

Thats why I liked AL...he kept things exciting and tried to be a winner and gave the fans a reason to show up. Dont lie to yourself you were excited when we signed JaBusto and Randy Moss. Who woulda thought they would choke for us. Smh poor AL r.i.p

Last edited:
Hell yeah I was excited about JaMarcus and Moss :lol:

We gotta do this slow, as much as it sucks to hear. We're plugging talent into the OL, and while the contracts seem strange it's making us better.

(I'm using age as of opening day)

Watson(25)
Saffold(26)
Wiz(25)
Brisiel(31)
Howard(27)

Depth: McCants(25)/Barnes(32)/Mady(23)

I think McCants & Mady could be valuable starters... not sold on Bergstorm (28) ... Nix(24) should be cut but he's still young
Don't know about Cornell(25) or Jarrod Shaw(26) but they're both still young.

A lot falls on the shoulders of Menelik. If they don't think he can play LT they'll draft another tackle.
One of the tackles in the 1st round is a high possibility, but Reggie is tripping if he leaves Bridgewater/Clowney/Mack on the board for an OT.
I wouldn't be that mad if it was Robinson or Matthews, but I think Reggie's addressing OL in free agency so he can go defense in the draft.

Anyway, nice to see Reggie & co completely rehaul the OL. Football is won in the trenches, it's been proven.
The Raiders are trying to become one of the elite running teams & it obviously shows.
I love how much $$ they're investing in the O-Line. Now the Defensive Line is due.

Back
Top Bottom