Closed

When's the last time the Raiders paid big $ for the Offensive Line in Free Agency?

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 32m
One AFC West official who tried to get DeMarcus Ware to visit his city said he was told "you're not going to like where he winds up."

:rolleyes

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 50m
Giants DE Justin Tuck and Former Steelers LB LaMarr Woodley both are visiting the Oakland Raiders today, per sources.

:D

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 32m
One AFC West official who tried to get DeMarcus Ware to visit his city said he was told "you're not going to like where he winds up."

:rolleyes

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 50m
Giants DE Justin Tuck and Former Steelers LB LaMarr Woodley both are visiting the Oakland Raiders today, per sources.

:D

Either of them would be a nice addition. i'll take it.

God I hope DWare ends up anywhere but Denver :smh: :smh: him and Von would be :x

John Middlekauff ‏@JohnMiddlekauff 47s
My sources say that the #Raiders were prepared to offer Veldheer 8.5 million a year but his camp/agent was almost impossible to deal with. 

He's going on 95.7 The Game to speak about it now...

Quick rundown...

Veldheer wanted to be franchised, didn't want the franchise tag but wanted it as a sign of respect. His brother was very emotional to deal with. He shut Reggie out of the negotiations because they were upset. Reggie was prepared to go up to 8.5 Mil to keep him. Once the Raiders realized they could replace Veld they stopped trying as well. People were laughing at Veldheer's brother. He's a lawyer in Chicago and was asking for unreasonable demands and ruined it for his brother. Veldheer's wanted out of Oakland after they realized he had suitors from a contending team but put it all on the Raiders. Middlekauf said he got this information from not only people inside the Raider organization but also multiple agents as well.

Whelp looking forward when we play Arizona have a feeling they will suck & hope our def ends Carson's career (still mad he was a raider :smh:)

Man ya'll heard they fired The Rise Guys on 95.7? Such a shame, I really liked their A's and Raiders banter...

Yea I heard. That station is staring to take a nose dive

Rise Guys was the best part of the station. When they had Eric Davis and Tierrny in the afternoons it was solid...they're slippin for sure...any idea why they cut the rise guys?

Terrell Thomas  - DB - Giants

Free agent CB Terrell Thomas will visit the Raiders on Wednesday.

Thomas missed all of 2011-12 after suffering back-to-back ACL tears, but appeared in all 16 games last season. He played 588 snaps, notching one pick. Now 29 with an ominous injury history, Thomas shouldn't command much in the way of guaranteed money. He's the kind of veteran spare part Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie has grown obsessed with.

Related:  Raiders

Source:  Adam Schefter on Twitter

Mar 12 - 12:16 PM

Reading Bay Area sports threads on NT sometimes makes me feel like the most optimistic fan in the world.

Some of y'all got issues (I'm looking at you AJPlatinum).

Rise Guys was the best part of the station. When they had Eric Davis and Tierrny in the afternoons it was solid...they're slippin for sure...any idea why they cut the rise guys?

I havent heard anything on the reason why it happened, Dan Dibley tweeted this yesterday:

Dan Dibley ‏@dandibley 21h
First @SJEarthquakes, now @957thegame. I guess the good news is, I don't have any other jobs to lose. Been fun @whiteygleason @markkreidler

I didn't know Jared's brother was his agent until Monday and I was :stoneface: . I believe the Franchise tag story when the Deadline was near I heard he wouldn't like it but this week he wanted to be tagged :stoneface: . Cardinals are a better team than the Raiders but they will also have a hard time winning with Carson and that division :x .

I havent heard anything on the reason why it happened, Dan Dibley tweeted this yesterday:

Dan Dibley ‏@dandibley 21h
First @SJEarthquakes, now @957thegame. I guess the good news is, I don't have any other jobs to lose. Been fun @whiteygleason @markkreidler

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom