Closed

Pat Sims/Vance Walker & Melton perhaps?

Also, Jared Allen and Julius Peppers still available...haven't heard their names in awhile.

Raji's stock has fallen a lot, I wonder why.

I didn't even know he was a free agent until yesterday. Reggie was with him in GB must know something.

Jared wants the money like Ware and I read he has other interest outside the NFL if it wasn't right.

Last edited:
Was talking to a few of my  OG Raider's fan co-worker's ...one brought up the idea of signing Mark Sanchez ....he said Mark Sanchez situation reminded him of Jim Plunkett ...it might be good to have someone with starting experience and have some rookie sit for a few years ...we don't really need a strong arm QB, since i think DA want to be a run happy offense ...what yall think? Sanchez for cheap might be an option? 

No way. I'd rather run with McGloin or draft one.

Yea I just thought cause of the Green Bay connection Raji might be a little more likely. Melton is a beast though how much you guys think they're each worth per year.

Raji around 4 to 5 mil per season. Melton around 7 to 8 mil per season.  Thats base salary and bonus.

LaMarr Woodley  - DL - Raiders

LaMarr Woodley confirmed he will play defensive end in Oakland.

He'll likely play right end with Justin Tuck at his natural left end spot. With Sio Moore in the Von Miller role at strong-side linebacker and left end on pass-rushing downs -- with Tuck kicking to three technique in those scenarios -- the Raiders do have the potential to bring some pressure. They also fielded a respectable front seven in 2013, however, and finished 4-12.

Reggie will likely make the somewhat desperate decision of drafting a QB should one he approves of fall to #5. Bridgewater is the only guy he should be considering there. Other than that, fix the OL further or trade back and take BPE.

We need to sign both Melton and Sims. We could have a solid D Line.  On passing downs Moore - Tuck - Melton - Woodley plenty of pass rush to get after Manning

Hopefully now we can create some pressure without blitzing. Everyone knew when we were sending people 
mean.gif

Yea I just thought cause of the Green Bay connection Raji might be a little more likely. Melton is a beast though how much you guys think they're each worth per year.

Considering Melton has been in Minny for some time visiting, I could see a nice offer 2 yrs/$18-20

Back
Top Bottom