Closed

Jets, Texans, Dolphins, Bills, Browns, and Rams are 6 games that could be Ws
And that's before u even get into our divisional games or tougher opponents

95% of free agency still remains and obviously the draft-- lotsa possibilities to improve
I say it every year, but hey- ya never know :pimp:

how do you guys feel about Ha Ha Clinton-Dix? dude is a stud! pair him up with DJ, sign C Wood again let Wood teach them young boys everyday. top 5 too high for that guy? thoughts....

I'd rather have McGloin under center than Schaub or Freeman.
I don't think Allen signs here, he's gonna want to be with a contender IMO.

Top 5 is stupid high for HaHa. No d back in this draft should go at 5, especially one to have play under a vet.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Wilfork
Naw
I'd rather have McGloin under center than Schaub or Freeman.
I don't think Allen signs here, he's gonna want to be with a contender IMO.

Top 5 is stupid high for HaHa. No d back in this draft should go at 5, especially one to have play under a vet.
Trade down? pick him up in the mid 20's and get another pick? we will have mad options that's for sure!

i just hope we don't pick a QB at 5, i don't see any of these guys coming into our situation and being a "difference maker" i just love the way Ha Ha plays and carries himself, would love to have him on my team.

Last edited:
Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 22m

I'm told Brandon Browner does not have a deal with #Patriots. He is on way to visit #********. Plans to visit #Saints and #Raiders next.

We would need to move back a couple of times to draft Dixon. If we can pick up a couple of 2nd and 3rd round picks. I would be all for it. Only if Clowney, Mack and Bridgewater are off the board.

HaHa shouldn't be on our radar unless we moved way far back and picked up significant high round picks in return.

Unless someone comes calling with that RG3 type trade the rams got I don't think we should budge.

Safety is not something that needs to be addressed in the first round for us. HaHa ain't coming here.

All these NTers hating on our wallet size. Just cause you got 60 doesn't mean you spend 60. Even with the huge cap every move and contract has to be smart.

Back
Top Bottom