Closed

Sign Champ & C. woodson to 2 yr deals...draft a bunch of young bucks on both D-Line and 2ndary ...Groom them while they learn

Hayden's issue is correctable. I expect it to be largely gone by the time season begins. He's a smart guy, learning to turn your head the right direction + time shouldn't take him long to figure out. Plus he now has experience with NFL speed, and that goes a long way I think.

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur · 44s 
“@blkman35: and next????” >> dinner, talk to kid, beers and then plug back in … Texans DL Antonio Smith 1st up with visits Friday. #Raiders

Antonio Smith would be a very solid pick up. Reggie revving up the engine on this rebuild finally if he gets Smith in Silver and Black

Nice work Reggie!!!!! let's start molding this team, i have high hopes for this Defense once Reggie is done......

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 
 1m

Former Buccaneers LT Donald Penn, whom Tampa released today, is flying to Oakland tonight to visit Raiders. ******** also interested.

Just came to post this. I'm glad we didn't try to trade with Tampa to get at Penn. It was he was headed for release. Now let's sign him and continue doing work on the trenches. Day 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Day 1 :lol:

Hahahaha. I remember writing early in this season thread that I thought Reggie should find older vets for the defense in free agency, since DA is a defensive coach and would want players who are ready for NFL speed.

Sio Moore  @MrOakTown55 

#SackSecrets  @lamarrwoodley  #GotThePenAndPad

about 3 hours ago

Sio Moore         [emoji]10004[/emoji]  @MrOakTown55

Uh oh! @JustinTuckNYG91 I'm a have my pen and pad! I need all the #SackSecrets lol

pimp.gif
 - Reggie building a nice foundation for our young bucks!!! Nice that our player are excited too ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Vic Tafur  @VicTafur

One more thing. A lot of people asking about #Raiders being in mix for TE Brandon Pettigrew but he hasn’t visited.

Last edited:
great day to be a Raider
pimp.gif
i love what we are doing!!! building the team around the trenches! pressure the QB and protect our QB, if McFadden can stay healthy and have a breakout year....... Playoffs?????

Last edited:
We still have at least another 7 8 positions that need to be upgraded before we even think about playoffs, especially with next year's schedule.

QB
LT
LG
WR
CB
FS
DT
DT

Last edited:
I don't think Jared Allen is a good option for us regardless. If he's stating that he needs to see the right $ amount to even keep playing then I don't want someone like that on the team.

Jesus as QB
roll.gif
   I dunno, if we can build a great D and have a top 5 run game, all we need is McGloin, or whoever the QB will be to mange and not mess it up.

We still have at least another 7 positions that need to be upgraded before we even think about playoffs, especially with next year's schedule.

QB
LT
LG
WR
CB
DT
DT
QB - Shaub or Freeman

LT - Penn

LG - Wiz   (sign Mack to play center) or Davin Joesph

WR- Britt

CB - Thurmmond, DRC, Finnegan