Closed

I feel like I'm waiting for that TLO the way I'm staring at tweetdeck.
man for real, my girl like wtf are you looking for???
roll.gif

Honestly, I'd rather bring Tarel Brown in than Browner. Just personal preference though.

My thoughts on Browner...may come cheap because of his suspension...but could be using us as leverage to get more from NE.

We do need CB's so if we could acquire at least one of these guys, I'd be happy as fuuuu :lol:

My thoughts on Browner...may come cheap because of his suspension...but could be using us as leverage to get more from NE.

We do need CB's so if we could acquire at least one of these guys, I'd be happy as fuuuu
laugh.gif
if we do sign Browner, how many games will he be suspended for? is he worth the risk?

if we do sign Browner, how many games will he be suspended for? is he worth the risk?

First 4 games. I read his story, it was over some BS to be honest. But there is always that risk, but I'm sure we could recoup our losses with a clause in his contract if he fails out the League. He's a big, physical, man cover corner. Better than anybody we've had the last 3-4 years now at the position.

First 4 games. I read his story, it was over some BS to be honest. But there is always that risk, but I'm sure we could recoup our losses with a clause in his contract if he fails out the League. He's a big, physical, man cover corner. Better than anybody we've had the last 3-4 years now at the position.
4 games, better get him cheap......

I'd bet we offer more than NE
And I gotta bet that for a guy who was a cast off for so long, who's only played in the league for 3 years- and he turns 30 this year-- he knows he cant play forever
With career earnings under 2 mill, and we'll probably off that per year. He's gotta chase the paper. Seems like an easy decision.

[quote name="@VicTafur"]“@ampp_23: if you had to bet the farm, who we are taking 5th overall?” >> don’t have a farm. think they’d like to trade down little for Carr[/quote]

black-kid-face-lol-o.gif

I don't like how much Carr is mentioned with us... sounds like there may be something to it.

If we draft Derek Carr then I will be at the forefront of the 'Fire Reggie' campaign.

Darren Connolly IV ‏@DConnollyNFL 3m
About to anger the #Raiders beat writers- Antonio Smith expected to agree to terms on a 2 year deal today and finalizing the terms right now

Buddy got no chill :lol:

I guess we'll find out how accurate he is.

Tuck, Woodley, Smith! WOW Reggie ain't messing around! Keep it up! Bet he hasn't slept in a week

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 1m
“@tonyt94044: is Donald Penn still in Alameda?” >> yup. In the building now. Along with DL Antonio Smith. #Raiders

Just as DC IV said. If he gets the two year deal part of it right then I think he might have the goods.

More O-line depth. 
smokin.gif

Jim Thomas ‏@jthom1 · 13m 
OG Daryn Colledge left Rams Park free agent visit. Now heading for Oakland visit.

What would you guys consider a successful season? For me personally better get at least 8 wins and fight for a Wild Card birth at least. Sneak in like SD did this past season

Last edited:
7 wins would be a huge success IMO. Having the toughest schedule in the league and improving on our past record by 3 games would be saying a lot.

Back
Top Bottom