Closed

Melton/ Sims and DRC and maybe add another LB. We still need a FS.

yessir.

thoughts on Spikes? I know he's a liability in the passing game, but he's a Raider if I've ever seen one
Melton would be :smokin
I love the idea of snatching Mack from the Browns and having a Wisniewski play guard like the good ol' days :pimp:

And I really would love to see Maurice in a Raider uni, but I'm biased- been a fan since his DLS days

Im really not up the safeties
are the best available Chris Clemons and Kendrick Lewis?

I'm not sure how official it is, but I saw Spikes was signing to Buffalo this morning.

Spikes did sign with Buffalo I believe. I'm hoping for Mack/Clowney in the first and we sign Melton and DRC.

“@DConnollyNFL: #Raiders opt against overpaying for Donald Penn and are willing to let him walk to the #******** team being patient looking for right fit”

yeah I read on twitter that his agent was flexing on reggie. I'm glad were getting good players at good prices. The old days we would have gave the whole 60 to Revis.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

yeah I read on twitter that his agent was flexing on reggie. I'm glad were getting good players at good prices. The old days we would have gave the whole 60 to Revis.:smh: :lol:

Lol swear flexing?

well it was by "sources" so who knows how much truth there is to it. the agent thought he had more leverage than he actually had.

I wonder who Reggie prefers to Penn if that's the case. Glad he didn't cave though.

Really liking the moves we've made so far...Tuck, Woodley, Smith, and Brown :pimp:

I agree about keeping Woodson. Having him back along with Branch and whoever else we sign at CB,

DRC maybe? Our secondary wouldn't be looking too bad.

The hate has always been real, but once we start winning you will hear how the NFL is so Much better when the Raiders are on top and all the bandwagon fans will come running. True Raider fans live it, it's more than just a team or a game to me, I grew up living it, my dad and grandfather where Raider fans. The hate has been real since the 70's it's gonna feel so good once we get this thing going again. I'm excited for the season!

CoSign

Back
Top Bottom