Closed

I don't like how much Carr is mentioned with us... sounds like there may be something to it.

If we draft Derek Carr then I will be at the forefront of the 'Fire Reggie' campaign.

100% agreed.

And Bj Raji is no longer available. Signed a 1 year deal to stay with GB.

was just on nfl.com and its crazy to see all the hate we get as an organization especially in this FA period.

What you guys don't like about Carr? If they trade back too get more picks and get Carr, we do need a QB tho ...I mean ya his brother wasn't that good....but he was thrown into the fire on an expansion team during that time ...kinda quick to jump the gun and fire Reggie when we don't even know how he turns out ..

Last edited:
The hate has always been real, but once we start winning you will hear how the NFL is so Much better when the Raiders are on top and all the bandwagon fans will come running. True Raider fans live it, it's more than just a team or a game to me, I grew up living it, my dad and grandfather where Raider fans. The hate has been real since the 70's it's gonna feel so good once we get this thing going again. I'm excited for the season!

OAKLAND RAIDERS ‏@RAIDERS · 1m 
The Oakland Raiders have signed CB Tarell Brown. pic.twitter.com/PA3FWG1vQN

1 yr for $3.5M fully guaranteed contract with Raiders

Last edited:
ProFootballTalk [emoji]10004[/emoji] @ProFootballTalk
Follow
DL Antonio Smith signs with the Raiders. Two-year, $9 million deal. League source.
4:40 PM - 14 Mar 2014
150 RETWEETS 34 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

Back
Top Bottom