Closed

man i been stalking twitter, ESPN, Yahoo sports, NFL network all damn day! i'm not sleeping till the deal is done!

roll.gif
i'm like a lil kid on Christmas eve.....

The ideal situation would be to have a rookie QB who is undeniably ready and forces the team's hand to start him, similar to Russell Wilson. I'm looking for a QB who progresses quickly and takes over for the veteran during some point in the season. I think expecting more than that would be setting yourself up for disappointment.

We're not going to compete this year, let's realize that now. What this means is that DA and Reggie are likely to be gone, depending on how we look this year. They need to be competitive in a way they haven't been since we almost made the playoffs a few years back.

That's definitely best case scenario. That scenario you mentioned probably saves both DA and Reggie. A bonafide quick study who becomes the team's starting QB...what I envision happening if we select a QB in the first rounds of the draft is that draft pick starts the season for better or worse and (I hope) by the end of the year, shows enough promise to give fans and management hope that he was the right selection.

With that said, if Clowney, Watkins, or Mack are available, I'd prefer them over any QB at 5. So we'll see.

I think Reggie goes Greg Robinson or Jake Matthews with that first pick, if he doesn't trade back that is. I doubt he trusts any of these first round QBs to work out as franchise guys. Hopefully he takes Garoppolo, though.

And I'm late...Saffold failed his physical? :lol: this is comical, but I'll take whatever "luck" we can get.

Like you all, I'm extremely curious to see Reggie's next move now...Browns can match most offers for Mack, but not all :smokin ...especially now after the money they've tossed out.

Any other stud offensive linemen available?

Vic is that dude, so is Jerry... **** Cork & Kawakami tho.

Sounds like Woodley is signing with us.
Tuck too but NYG will get the chance to match or something.

I'm cool with these pickups. Probably be on the team for 2-3 years.
Get some DTs in there (Hatcher/Melton) and we can have something.

sign Tuck tonight, then go after Jared Allen for the other side of the line
pimp.gif
terrorize Peyton!

Back
Top Bottom