COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

[h1]Since i know how much NT LOVES Kanye 
laugh.gif
$150 price tag slightly worth it now? Meh... I think only for the cats in SoCal ... [/h1][h1]Activision: Kanye West to Perform at Call of Duty Convention[/h1]

Kanye West is headed to Call of Duty XP. Activision announced today that the rap superstar will close out the two day convention dedicated to all things CoD with his first public performance since releasing his new album, Watch the Throne.

Scheduled for September 2 and 3 in Los Angeles, Call of Duty XP will feature live-action CoD events, including a paintball course based on Modern Warfare 2 map The Scrapyard; the first playable version of the Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer; a $1 million CoD tournament; and as Activision revealed this afternoon, a performance by Kanye West.

kanye_cod_1314141367.jpg

Activision noted that all XP ticketholders are guaranteed a spot at the closing night performance. Two-day passes for the event are $150, with all proceeds going to the Call of Duty Endowment.
Anyone attending this?

Wife just emailed to say that her office is handing out free passes to all employees + 1 guest (Her agency handles the advertising for Activision and MW3).

I need to start assembling my real life Scrapyard team.  Who's in?

been thinking bout going!!! 
got an idea..!

ditch da wifey and take me! ill squad up for ya!

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

[h1]Since i know how much NT LOVES Kanye 
laugh.gif
$150 price tag slightly worth it now? Meh... I think only for the cats in SoCal ... [/h1][h1]Activision: Kanye West to Perform at Call of Duty Convention[/h1]

Kanye West is headed to Call of Duty XP. Activision announced today that the rap superstar will close out the two day convention dedicated to all things CoD with his first public performance since releasing his new album, Watch the Throne.

Scheduled for September 2 and 3 in Los Angeles, Call of Duty XP will feature live-action CoD events, including a paintball course based on Modern Warfare 2 map The Scrapyard; the first playable version of the Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer; a $1 million CoD tournament; and as Activision revealed this afternoon, a performance by Kanye West.

kanye_cod_1314141367.jpg

Activision noted that all XP ticketholders are guaranteed a spot at the closing night performance. Two-day passes for the event are $150, with all proceeds going to the Call of Duty Endowment.
Anyone attending this?

Wife just emailed to say that her office is handing out free passes to all employees + 1 guest (Her agency handles the advertising for Activision and MW3).

I need to start assembling my real life Scrapyard team.  Who's in?

been thinking bout going!!! 
got an idea..!

ditch da wifey and take me! ill squad up for ya!

^ hahahaha i would but i'm her guest, not the other way around, and says passes are non-transferrable.

are you allowed to take pictures at this event ?

you're lucky, i heard you receive a free copy of the harden edition when it releases

^ hahahaha i would but i'm her guest, not the other way around, and says passes are non-transferrable.

you're lucky, i heard you receive a free copy of the harden edition when it releases

Originally Posted by sole vintage

not sure, but i will try to snap some pics with my stupid cameraphone to share

Originally Posted by sole vintage

not sure, but i will try to snap some pics with my stupid cameraphone to share

382166067.jpg

this new controller coming out lets you change xbox to ps3 or vice versa, you buy one it comes with other parts, d pads, different sticks and weights with a removable cable and what not to change them out...would be cool if it worked for both systems cause i bet the price is gonna be 70-100

382166067.jpg

this new controller coming out lets you change xbox to ps3 or vice versa, you buy one it comes with other parts, d pads, different sticks and weights with a removable cable and what not to change them out...would be cool if it worked for both systems cause i bet the price is gonna be 70-100

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

382166067.jpg

instacop for me i cant get use to the 360 controller

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

382166067.jpg

instacop for me i cant get use to the 360 controller

I dont play the campaign (well I did on World of War Internet was off for a few days lol) I just ether cats on Xbox live...Ill b on all weekend because of Hurricane Irene Hit me up if you want 60+ kills a match No BS my stats speak for them self

GT - Shottanyc718 message me you from NT my friend list is full

I dont play the campaign (well I did on World of War Internet was off for a few days lol) I just ether cats on Xbox live...Ill b on all weekend because of Hurricane Irene Hit me up if you want 60+ kills a match No BS my stats speak for them self

GT - Shottanyc718 message me you from NT my friend list is full

Back
Top Bottom