COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Uh oh BF... MW3 has a 32 PLAYER Gamemode!? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[h1]Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Modes Leaked Before COD XP?[/h1]
call_of_duty_modern_warfare_3_logo-600x300.jpg

A video posted to YouTube by someone who allegedly broke into the upcoming Call of Duty XP event in Los Angeles shows a new game type, maps and information about the eagerly anticipated Modern Warfare 3 game. The 25 second video shows the person navigating the multiplayer menu for the game.The YouTube user that posted the video gained access to the Xbox 360 systems they’re using for the tournament.

The video showed a list of 13 multiplayer maps for the game. The names of the maps are Carbon, Coast, Dome, Exchange, Hardhat, Interchange, Lambeth, Meteora, Mogadishu, Paris, Plaza, Radar and Seatown. It’s possible a few more maps could appear in the retail release. Call of Duty: Black Ops, the last game in the series had 14 maps while Modern Warfare 2 had 16.

The leaked video also showed two game types for Modern Warfare 3. While in the Team Deathmatch mode, it shows has been in every other Call of Duty game, the new Bomb mode is completely new to the series. The video showed nothing about the mode besides its name, so we’ll have to wait until the Call of Duty XP event to learn what players actually do in the game type.

One of the most interesting things in the video is the information that some matches will allow up to 32 players. In previous games, the most was 18 players.

map11-400x300.jpg

map21-400x300.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

A video posted to YouTube by someone who allegedly broke into the upcoming Call of Duty XP event in Los Angeles shows a new game type, maps and information about the eagerly anticipated Modern Warfare 3 game. The 25 second video shows the person navigating the multiplayer menu for the game.The YouTube user that posted the video gained access to the Xbox 360 systems they’re using for the tournament.

The video showed a list of 13 multiplayer maps for the game. The names of the maps are Carbon, Coast, Dome, Exchange, Hardhat, Interchange, Lambeth, Meteora, Mogadishu, Paris, Plaza, Radar and Seatown. It’s possible a few more maps could appear in the retail release. Call of Duty: Black Ops, the last game in the series had 14 maps while Modern Warfare 2 had 16.

The leaked video also showed two game types for Modern Warfare 3. While in the Team Deathmatch mode, it shows has been in every other Call of Duty game, the new Bomb mode is completely new to the series. The video showed nothing about the mode besides its name, so we’ll have to wait until the Call of Duty XP event to learn what players actually do in the game type.

One of the most interesting things in the video is the information that some matches will allow up to 32 players. In previous games, the most was 18 players.

map11-400x300.jpg

map21-400x300.jpg

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

32 man NT party
eek.gif
Itd be 16 actually
laugh.gif
16v16 = 32 player 

Still itd be mad fun... But i can already hear Henz0 like "%$@$ that !%@* man.. connection is going to be doodoo ." 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

32 man NT party
eek.gif
Itd be 16 actually
laugh.gif
16v16 = 32 player 

Still itd be mad fun... But i can already hear Henz0 like "%$@$ that !%@* man.. connection is going to be doodoo ." 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

connection is gonna be trash...

there will be players teleporting from 1 side of the map to the other, and what not like in ground war

connection is gonna be trash...

there will be players teleporting from 1 side of the map to the other, and what not like in ground war

32 is dumb for this game type, for a game like Halo which actually takes some work to get kills I'd understand (players have energy bars)....but the camping for kill streaks plus potential connection issues would be
sick.gif

Ground War along is always non stop issues, I'm good with TDM. Quick and easy.

32 is dumb for this game type, for a game like Halo which actually takes some work to get kills I'd understand (players have energy bars)....but the camping for kill streaks plus potential connection issues would be
sick.gif

Ground War along is always non stop issues, I'm good with TDM. Quick and easy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 That 16 man +$$! would be comedy, but it def aint gonna work 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
</3 @ Chris using Danger Close/Noob Tube in MW2

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

32 man NT party
eek.gif
Itd be 16 actually
laugh.gif
16v16 = 32 player 

laugh.gif
grin.gif
oh well damb i got too excited then 

32 man NT party
eek.gif
Itd be 16 actually
laugh.gif
16v16 = 32 player 

laugh.gif
grin.gif

32 man NT party
eek.gif
Itd be 16 actually
laugh.gif
16v16 = 32 player 

laugh.gif
grin.gif

32 man NT party
eek.gif
Itd be 16 actually
laugh.gif
16v16 = 32 player 

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 You, Keef, and the other dudes were DESTROYING our team. I now remember why I don't join active NT matches. 
You guys on MW2 alot? I traded in Black Ops.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 You, Keef, and the other dudes were DESTROYING our team. I now remember why I don't join active NT matches. 
You guys on MW2 alot? I traded in Black Ops.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

map11-400x300.jpg

map21-400x300.jpg
Isn't this the set up for the XP tournament this weekend? Peep the bottom of the last pic.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

map11-400x300.jpg

map21-400x300.jpg
Isn't this the set up for the XP tournament this weekend? Peep the bottom of the last pic.

i thought it was teams of 4 only...? but Obviously i dont know if its an actual gamemode for MP. Peep the "?" in teh title.  but i wouldnt be surprised if it is an actual gamemode but im sure theyre gonna reveal plenty of things in a couple days at CoD XP.

i thought it was teams of 4 only...? but Obviously i dont know if its an actual gamemode for MP. Peep the "?" in teh title.  but i wouldnt be surprised if it is an actual gamemode but im sure theyre gonna reveal plenty of things in a couple days at CoD XP.

Back
Top Bottom