COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

you watching MarkofJ's stuff too 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

oh yea.  that's the one. 
laugh.gif

I watch a lot of markofj stuff, and fearcrads.  I kinda wish I came onto their videos earlier. 

Thunder is extremely corny but heres his prediction on the game breaking feature for Mw3..�

But dude might be right though.. im all for a UAV Jammer perk but the immunity to counter uav/emp/adv uav & ontop of that being not visible to portable radars all into ONE. Thats @%+*@$* crazy... Only thing it doesnt do is hide u from air support but blindeye takes care of that.�

Although�they'll�be giving up QuickDraw (SoH pro), Hardline, Blast shield(Flak Jacket x Tac Mask Pro), Overkill but idk...

Thunder is extremely corny but heres his prediction on the game breaking feature for Mw3..�

But dude might be right though.. im all for a UAV Jammer perk but the immunity to counter uav/emp/adv uav & ontop of that being not visible to portable radars all into ONE. Thats @%+*@$* crazy... Only thing it doesnt do is hide u from air support but blindeye takes care of that.�

Although�they'll�be giving up QuickDraw (SoH pro), Hardline, Blast shield(Flak Jacket x Tac Mask Pro), Overkill but idk...

laugh.gif
@ robby going up on stage to announce that last stand is out of the game, but then proceeds to bring back final stand.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ robby going up on stage to announce that last stand is out of the game, but then proceeds to bring back final stand.
laugh.gif

and people hate on black ops but one thing that treyarch does well that IW sucks at is supporting their games

MW3 will have some sort of game breaking issues and I bet that IW will not bother to patch the game but pump out map packs instead

and people hate on black ops but one thing that treyarch does well that IW sucks at is supporting their games

MW3 will have some sort of game breaking issues and I bet that IW will not bother to patch the game but pump out map packs instead

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
how was the acr mad overpowered? That thing was super weak.
cause it had little to no recoil and was practically a laser gun
The ACR was my fav gun. Headshots for days

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
how was the acr mad overpowered? That thing was super weak.
cause it had little to no recoil and was practically a laser gun
The ACR was my fav gun. Headshots for days

you must not have played MW2 that much cause the F2000 is trash

everyone knows that is the worst gun in the game

I used to think it sucked until I tried using it differently. I was originally trying to use it like a SCAR... that was a disaster. But as soon as I started using it like an SMG (like an MP5k), it was ridiculous. Close range, it's like a TAR-21 on another level.

It's also more fun to use. The recoil and high fire rate make it more challenging. I used to put up stupid numbers with a silenced UMP but that is so boring to use. The F2000 and FAL are 2 of the most fun guns to use in the game and if you use them right they're great.

you must not have played MW2 that much cause the F2000 is trash

everyone knows that is the worst gun in the game

I used to think it sucked until I tried using it differently. I was originally trying to use it like a SCAR... that was a disaster. But as soon as I started using it like an SMG (like an MP5k), it was ridiculous. Close range, it's like a TAR-21 on another level.

It's also more fun to use. The recoil and high fire rate make it more challenging. I used to put up stupid numbers with a silenced UMP but that is so boring to use. The F2000 and FAL are 2 of the most fun guns to use in the game and if you use them right they're great.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

this dude speaks the truth

assassin sounds overpowered @@+ f*ck hope they fix that

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

this dude speaks the truth

assassin sounds overpowered @@+ f*ck hope they fix that

in mw2 i hardly run into people who run with cold blooded but it could because they are giving up their precious stopping power

hardline >

in mw2 i hardly run into people who run with cold blooded but it could because they are giving up their precious stopping power

hardline >

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

looking to cop a PS3 on October 7th
should I get MW2 even though im interested in MW3 that comes out the next month 
Yup. Get some practice in or maybe get a feel of the game if you have never played COD before.

Back
Top Bottom