Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last edited:
4981254011_e73e1a24b2_z.jpg

[emoji]128509[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

im pretty sure if ninja wasn't from nyc. he would even ride this hard.

either way, the fact that more players are doing this is a step in the right direction. as an american citizen, i have personally seen people become awkward once you begin to talk about social injustice. especially those who have never experienced. the more we discuss issues which affect us and entire nation the better we are.

Why anybody does anything other than ignore what Ninjahood has to say baffles me. I understand people do it for entertainment, but it's getting old on here and really makes threads unbearable.

He derails every thread he's in. Ignore him, you guys are better than that.

Last edited:
We got "In Living Color" and "Boondocks," Lion Blood is coming up clutch.

Don't feel bad Ninja, I think that you have a pretty rich vocabulary but just because one knows certain words, doesn't me that one can effortlessly wield those words. The thing about SAT words, is that it is not enough to use them correctly. You have you use them effortlessly and any hint of struggle or artifice ends up back firing. I've learned this in my own experience and while I can easily understand what a guy like Michael Eric Dyson is saying, I, personally, keep my language fairly plain and conversational.

BTW, just a side note here. "In Living Color" is great but it is depressing how a show that is a quarter of a century old is so depressingly relevant. The clothes, the hair styles, the phones and Al Sharpton's body weight have changed but the essence is all the same in 2016 as it was in 1991.

Last edited:
BTW, just a side note here. "In Living Color" is great but it is depressing how a show that is a quarter of a century old is so depressingly relevant. The clothes, the hair styles, the phones and Al Sharpton's body weight have changed but the essence is all the same in 2016 as it was in 1991.

Watched a mini-marathon of some episodes a couple weeks ago, and this is so accurate :smh:

ninja using thesaurus.com as a way to boost up his vocabulary tp appear smarter than he is.

no one disrespected da flag on 9/11, as i figured.. after today ya can do w/e ya want. da focus TODAY was for da fallen victims of 2001 WTC attacks.

What were they getting "roasted on twitter" for exactly?

Also, i dont understand what the number of people, or lack thereof, talking about it on social media has to do with your original prediction. I mean, you indicated the sky would fall on anyone who chose to protest today. Wouldnt the lack of response make your comments even more wrong?

And why are you under the impression that this form of protest is intended to "disrespect the flag"? That was the complaint by third parties after the fact. Like the protest somehow failed today because apparently no one disrespected the flag according to you. And i might add, out of all the people who disagree with the ongoing protest, you are litterally the only who thinks the level of disrespect was different today.

What exactly did you do to honor the victims today? It seems like you care more about being right about off the cuff remarks you made on a message board than honoring victims.

he will use words that he don't really know

oh look, da usual diatribe crassitudes from NT's perennial zoilist. [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Ninja been got bashed so much over the last decade he got that internet CTE syndrome.

oh please.. :lol:

i beat people up with muskets aimed my way..some of ya over exaggerate your relevancy in regards to my consciousness or overall existentialism in da astral plane of my day.
:rofl: :rofl: I am gasping for air!

Back
Top Bottom