Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ninja doesn't understand half those words he types. Dude will pull random words from dasaurus and try to act intelligent hoping nobody notices. Like when he used the biology term phagocytosis to describe people arguing amongst themselves :lol:

Dead at "dasaurus" [emoji]128514[/emoji] Funniest thing I read all weekend

These dolphins fan are mad :lol:

Arian Foster was a already good in my book when he said he dont believe in fairy tales and now this :pimp:

He'll be alright he'll get as much support down here plus I plan on going to a few games with my kaep jersey

Damn. jemele just ethered that sloppy body kate upton. It was awesome. People who don't know what they're talking about and whose family has dirt shouldn't be criticizing people on social media.

Damn. jemele just ethered that sloppy body kate upton. It was awesome. People who don't know what they're talking about and whose family has dirt shouldn't be criticizing people on social media.

Link or video or screen shot? :nerd:

I was watching his & hers a few minutes ago. She said she had a problem with what upton was tweeting yesterday and responded. Then she responded on the show asking if upton also tweeted about how her uncle is a representative of michigan and turned down a law three times that would give 9/11 first responders health benefits. I guess taking a knee during a song is way more disrespectul than denying those people the care they deserve.

So happy to hear this

Times like this make me so proud of socially aware people. Jemele has always been a real one and I'm glad she called out Upton. The same people talking about disrespecting the military are the same ones that sit idly by while the troops die in senseless wars, they are the same people that ignore the homeless of our country when a large number of the homeless are veterans with mental health needs, they support politicians that willingly cut funding for programs designed to help veterans.

I saw what Shannon had to say too, really good stuff. It would be refreshing if the people who are the loudest opposers were just honest and say they don't care about the real issues. They're true scumbags if they care more about a song / flag than people losing their lives and there being no justice.

Back
Top Bottom