Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not surprised that this pyramid scheme scammer thinks that way.

I wonder which presidential candidate he supports. 
eyes.gif

Kid Rock is a supporter of Donald "The Bigot" Trump.
Well there's a surprise of the century.

Wow, just watched that Wayne interview. Probably the worst response I've heard so far. "I don't know what's going on, I didn't hop on that black matters wave. I've never experienced racism, I thought racism was dead. I thought white people at my shows that listen to rap prove it"

The worst response, so much worse than Cam's weak ****.

Of course that high school kid is gonna get treated like that. I respect what he did though. Took balls.

Not sure why y'all expect a majority of these artist to have any sort of experience in civil matters.

Did Wayne even graduate from HS? Fat Joe? It's like asking a Physicist what he thinks of Trump... Yeah im sure a Physicist is probably an incredibly book smart guy, but his opinion on politics is worth as much as a dude on the street.

For the artist who do have experience in a civil matters, let the spotlight shine on them.... For the others that don't have much education, I don't feel the need to put much stock in their opinions.

But for his cornball statement when the Carter 5 drops in 2080 im pirating it.

Last edited:
Ehhh Wayne comment wasn't THAT bad :lol: not like shaq or Ray Lewis

It's absolutely terrible because it gives bigots and racists a way out of their bigotry and racism.

It essentially adds to the list

1. Black on black crime
2. We have a black president
3. BLM is a terrorist group out to kill cops
4. Black people should just comply

And now

5. One of the greatest rappers said racism doesn't exist, so it must be true.

Wow, just watched that Wayne interview. Probably the worst response I've heard so far. "I don't know what's going on, I didn't hop on that black matters wave. I've never experienced racism, I thought racism was dead. I thought white people at my shows that listen to rap prove it"

The worst response, so much worse than Cam's weak ****.

Of course that high school kid is gonna get treated like that. I respect what he did though. Took balls.
:rofl: Damn Wayne

Ehhh Wayne comment wasn't THAT bad :lol: not like shaq or Ray Lewis
Bad is bad, **** all them ******. This the same dude in his prime rapped about the injustice in songs. Now that he's clinging on and need white people he's tap dancing his *** off.

It's absolutely terrible because it gives bigots and racists a way out of their bigotry and racism.

It essentially adds to the list

1. Black on black crime
2. We have a black president
3. BLM is a terrorist group out to kill cops
4. Black people should just comply

And now

5. One of the greatest rappers said racism doesn't exist, so it must be true.

Agree with every single one of your points :smh:

Dissapointed in Wayne. This ***** KNOWS better. He intentionally racooning

Wayne was raccoon'ing for that Samsung endorsement a few months ago spilling champagne on a damn phone to prove it's waterproof. Dude already lost that Mountain Dew endorsement and Truk Fit never stood a chance. You all know that dude's money is probably low. It shouldn't come as a surprise that he'd be spewing that sort of ******** to protect his income. Hair dye skateboards and jeggings aren't going to pay for themselves.

I am black. Pops is Jamaican momz is from here.

*waits for Uncle Tom and ****ing* comments from the keyboard revolutionaries.

Last edited:
dudes keep entertaining the same trolls just ignore him

he's probably not even really black

why bother with the same garbage

Last edited:
Oh look a black person has a differing opinion than the rest and now they're being disparaged. It never fails.

Unity*

*but only if you believe everything we do.

What a ******* joke.

I'll play. *inserts coin*

Having a difference in opinion is fine. We all have a different opinion on something. That's just called being human. But when it comes to issues like these, it's important for black people to be on the same page. Especially when the majority of people who can't relate or try to understand, don't look like you. Unifying with your own first is a big step.

And that's why people get so upset. The concept isn't hard to grasp. Most of these people (entertainers) who have publicly disagreed on the issue have been exposed as uneducated. So why speak on something you're not educated on ? It's disappointing to see other black people, who realistically deal with the same struggles you do, and fight the same battles, but yet still having that mindset of the oppressor.

Last edited:
Wayne is a shucking and jiving dude that needs to educate himself. Some of the same idiots burning Kaep jerseys probably listen to rap music. Some of the same people that call Blacks Thugs and Ns probably know all the words to Wayne's songs.

Adoption of Black culture doesn't mean having empathy for Black people or evidence of racial progress.

Not when that difference is racism isn't real, and you only seem to have come to this recent change of heart now that your music career is stalled and more dependent on white consumers.

Like i said no sense in engaging the troll, he wholeheartedly understands why people would be upset with wayne but this is the character he plays on the internet for attention.

I'll play. *inserts coin*

Having a difference in opinion is fine. We all have a different opinion on something. That's just called being human. But when it comes to issues like these, it's important for black people to be on the same page. Especially when the majority of people who can't relate or try to understand, don't look like you. Unifying with your own first is a big step.

And that's why people get so upset. The concept isn't hard to grasp. Most of these people (entertainers) who have publicly disagreed on the issue have been exposed as uneducated. So why speak on something you're not educated on ? It's disappointing to see other black people, who realistically deal with the same struggles you do, and fight the same battles, but yet still having that mindset of the oppressor.

Last edited:
#teambirdman I hope he keep that **** hostage forever

Where's willie d when u need him

Last edited:
We can all have different opinions but don't play stupid. No way in hell he's never experienced racism. To say he thought it was dead and isn't an issue, you just lying and spitting in everyone's face. Son's interview made Cam Newton sound like Malcolm X. White people at my shows, I thought that showed racism doesn't exist. Like son, he really ****** said that ****. Like my man said, I'm cool with Baby never giving him another dollar.

Shoutout to Adam Jones, he was honest as hell and wasn't offensive at all. He told the truth in a polite way. Already was a fan of him but now I'm a bigger fan. Hispanics deal with all types of racism in baseball, need them to speak up too.

And I'm stunned with Sharpe, son has been kicking knowledge on that show. I've been checking it out just because of him. He's been real.

#teambirdman I hope he keep that **** hostage forever

Where's willie d when u need him

Beatrice is doing us all a favor.

Wayne is pure garbage now. He's trying to save what little of Wayne's legacy still remains....that's why he won't let him drop c5.

Birdman just protecting the brand :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom