Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
My *****. Can't wait to pick up 10 copies of that TIME issue.:pimp:

Shannon is really becoming a voice I look forward to listening to from the Black community.

And that lapel pin/suit combo is [emoji]128293[/emoji] too.:pimp:

Last edited:
That boy Shannon Sharpe has been elevated to leadership status!! 

More Ray Lewis tap dancing.

Last edited:
Shannon and Skip is such a surprisingly good duo :lol:,way better than Screamin A and Skip.

Always like Shannon as a player and he's never once dissapointed as a pundit :pimp:. He's on point on everything most of the time,CBS took an L letting him go

Last edited:
I'm bout to grow me a soul patch in honor of Shannon. Don't really grow much hair in that area though, might have to black ice it on. :smokin

Last edited:
Brother Shannon been delivering that REAL every damn day since this started.

Salute that man and his impeccable suit game. :pimp:

Shannon is the realest 
pimp.gif
. Sounds like he's getting to Ray too.

When do you think we'll see a petition to fire Shannon for speaking too much truth? 

Last edited:
Hairs from Stephen A. hairline are plotting to leave ESPN to go to Fox and join Shannon's soul patch

They know where the realness is at

Last edited:
Who ever posted screamin a smith

Owes me a new work keyboard
Read that while drinkin my coffee spit out my drink laughing so hard

I always think about how these topics bring out the worst in people. But I'm really starting to see how it brings out the best in people as well. I really appreciate guys like Shannon and Kaep for using their platform to speak and enlighten. Great role models.

I'll never look at that brother the same. He chose his side.

This, I respect brothers that just don't say anything over fence riders like Scam. Brother Shannon said it best, if it isn't in Scam to speak out so be it, but his comments are used as fodder for those that want to deflect and avoid the real issues. That's what I don't respect.

It's just crazy to hear the difference in Colin and Cam. How informed Colin sounds and how uninformed/weak Cam sounds. The one who's mixed, grew up with white parents is the one who's standing up and speaking for black people, being real about it. The one who grew up with black parents, in ATL, got HATED last year is the one who sounds like a sellout.

Man I been told y'all Cam overrated in everything in the celebs wearing heat thread

I feel like Shannon is ready to march or hold some type of event
I don't care where it is but I'll travel to participate
Dude is flippin inspiring and I honestly wagered my first ever offense on this forum to actually put a curse word
It's seriously Unreal that the network hasn't told him to tone it down, especially during football season, I'm literally shocked that everyday he's allowed to drop this kind of knowledge on a FOX network
This guy is literally the only celeb I'd buy a drink IRL if I saw him

Back
Top Bottom