Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I feel like Shannon is ready to march or hold some type of event
I don't care where it is but I'll travel to participate
Dude is flippin inspiring and I honestly wagered my first ever offense on this forum to actually put a curse word
It's seriously Unreal that the network hasn't told him to tone it down, especially during football season, I'm literally shocked that everyday he's allowed to drop this kind of knowledge on a FOX network
This guy is literally the only celeb I'd buy a drink IRL if I saw him

Him and Bomani on ESPN. It just shows that these black people on TV do not need to be as scared as they think to talk real.

Jeez... skip had to spend 3 minutes apologizing and saying that his opinion doesnt matter and that he could never understand and how much his people should listen to all of SS' s thoughts on the matter as pure education, before he could even begin expressing an opinion.
Does that really strike yall as honesty?
He was talking to shannon like a 5 year old to express his level of understanding.
You can understand someone without removing your spine.
I guess thats what you get when you have to discuss sensitive topics that will get you fired if you so much as say anything that coud be interpreted as offensive by anyone.
Skip has to be dying to just make game analysis at this point

Yeah, Shannon's been dropping gems :pimp:

FS1 still has racist *** Colin Cowherd and self hatingJason Whitlock tho :x

Idk about calling cowherd racist... Ive never heard him say anything remotely so...although I've never seen the TV show, only the iheartradio rebroadcast since he moved to Fox from ESPN

Last edited:
Shannon a real one

Ray Lewis is creflo dollar with brain damage

Cam is the new oj Simpson. Boot lickin *** *****

Last edited:

Idk about calling cowherd racist... Ive never heard him say anything remotely so...although I've never seen the TV show, only the iheartradio rebroadcast since he moved to Fox from ESPN
I mean, the dude may not be a full blown racist, but he's ignorant as ****.

With that platform, I'm not sure which is worse.

Here's Cowherd's quote about baseball not being complex — and then where he veers into the cringe-zone: “It’s too complex? I’ve never bought into that ‘baseball is too complex.’ Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic.”

http://mashable.com/2015/07/24/colin-cowherd-dominican-mlb-players/#AJfjr8D80Gq4

I mean, the dude may not be a full blown racist, but he's ignorant as ****.

With that platform, I'm not sure which is worse.

Here's Cowherd's quote about baseball not being complex — and then where he veers into the cringe-zone: “It’s too complex? I’ve never bought into that ‘baseball is too complex.’ Really? A third of the sport is from the Dominican Republic.”

http://mashable.com/2015/07/24/colin-cowherd-dominican-mlb-players/#AJfjr8D80Gq4
I remember that, it's one of those things you say privately, but not publicly. I also wonder if it was a ploy to he able to leave earlier. The amount of high end talent leaving ESPN the last 2 years is mind blowing. I thought torico was retiring, yet he's moving to NBC! Hate to say it, but mnf sucks now, and I like both grades, and the announcer who usually does college (don't know his name) but their on air chemistry sucks.

Back on topic though, the way I see cam, he should just shut up and say nothing. If he just wants to make money, go the Jordan route. Stay quiet, don't tweet, don't ig. Quiet until this subject moves on. Right now kapernick is starting to look more and more like the one person we all hoped would stand up. Funny, if you would have said 3 years ago, that he was the one who would do this, I would have laughed my *** off.

Ray is def suffering from CTE, he cannot finish a coherent thought. Shannon always keep it [emoji]128175[/emoji], but I still would like him to check preacher Ray on his doubletalk.

One thing that always irks me about the we got to do better with us first then we should expect them to respect us. If by some way we actually did solve every single problem we have amongst ourselves as a community (stop killing each other is the big one they like to point to), how is THAT going to address the bias, prejudice, and racism coming from outside? If we're all good is that really going to make Officer Joe from Alabama think more highly of a black man and view him as an actual human being first and not a threat because he's of a darker hue? By constantly pushing that talking point it takes the onus off what is the real problem, I'm just here being who I am, why do YOU think I'm a danger to you off top? I've tried to have this discussion with some of the people who always bring up Chicago and I'm like well here are some of the reasons why, but they just want to focus on the effect and not the cause. It's very frustrating.

Cowheard is definitely a racist. I listened to him for over a year at one point and it seeps out every now and then.

Last edited:
The implication of what Scam is saying is that you have to be a flawless person or come from a flawless community before you can expect justice which is bogus. The sad part is that every time an unarmed Black person is murdered by the police the media and the talking heads try to scour the person's past to find any indiscretion to attempt to make it seem that the victim deserved it.

Last edited:
Let's chill out and stop bringing attention to our people getting murdered by police cuz it's making white folks uncomfortable during their anthem. Let's shut up and keep playing for our owners.

Gold plated shackles

One thing that always irks me about the we got to do better with us first then we should expect them to respect us. If by some way we actually did solve every single problem we have amongst ourselves as a community (stop killing each other is the big one they like to point to), how is THAT going to address the bias, prejudice, and racism coming from outside? If we're all good is that really going to make Officer Joe from Alabama think more highly of a black man and view him as an actual human being first and not a threat because he's of a darker hue? By constantly pushing that talking point it takes the onus off what is the real problem, I'm just here being who I am, why do YOU think I'm a danger to you off top? I've tried to have this discussion with some of the people who always bring up Chicago and I'm like well here are some of the reasons why, but they just want to focus on the effect and not the cause. It's very frustrating.

When black people use that argument I translate it to - "If we b gud, massa won't beat us no mo".

I really don't understand how these people don't get it. They are 2 different issues.

proxy.jpg

Cowherd definitely caught me off guard a few weeks ago when he said after watching that OJ., 30 for 30, the Rodney King beating, and the Furhman tapes he would have let O.J. off also. With what was going on then you kind of had too. I had to rewind the DVR a few times to make sure I heard that correctly coming from him.

If Cam is all these things, what does that make Shaq? Who went on Fox News and tried undermining/derailing Kaep.

I think Cam is always used to being at the men's table, so he just doesn't realize the one time he needs to sit out. Dude lacks the education right now but watch eventually he'll make amends. He realized that post-racial **** was a mistake.

Last edited:
If Cam is all these things, what does that make Shaq? Who went on Fox News and tried undermining/derailing Kaep.

The Big Racoon, tap dancing doesn't discriminate by size.

I think Cam is always used to being at the men's table, so he just doesn't realize the one time he needs to sit out. Dude lacks the education right now but watch eventually he'll make amends. He realized that post-racial **** was a mistake.

It's pretty obvious that this is Cam's willingness to put his brand above what's right, nothing more. You don't make the 180° turn he did without that at the forefront.

Last edited:

When black people use that argument I translate it to - "If we b gud, massa won't beat us no mo".

I really don't understand how these people don't get it. They are 2 different issues.

It's a dumb stance that people take. Black people need to stop saying that dumb ****. The root of damn near every issue we have is racism. Racism is the cancer and all these side issues are the effects of this cancer.

Were they lynching black men cuz they didn't respect themselves? Were they bombing churches cuz they didn't respect themselves? Did that coward shoot up a black church cuz they didn't respect themselves?

And you right it goes back to slavery. Slave masters would tell these lies that black people deserve that treatment, then the weak slave would say exactly what you said. "If I act better they would love me". It's a sick thing. People don't even realize how deep some this **** is.

Mayng my cousin in here visiting reminds me of Ray Lewis. Dude just speaks all preachy and talks about spirituality but makes no got damn sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom