Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I watch a little of Undisputed everyday now just because of the truth Shannon speaks. It's much appreciated.

All I can do is laugh when Whitlock speaks. Does this guy actually believe the **** he says? I love him begging for attention from Kaep and getting ignored.

Cam's been trying to speak out because he lost his people. No one ****** with Cam but white people and they will definitely turn on you quick. **** him.

Still don't **** with Skip because he's a Cowboys groupie that hates the Giants but he's been excellent when it comes to race. I respect a lot of his honesty and truth.

Last edited:
I watch a little of Undisputed everyday now just because of the truth Shannon speaks. It's much appreciated.

All I can do is laugh when Whitlock speaks. Does this guy actually believe the **** he says? I love him begging for attention from Kaep and getting ignored.

Cam's been trying to speak out because he lost his people. No one ****** with Cam but white people and they will definitely turn on you quick. **** him.

White people probably won't either if he dabs a little bit and shucks and jives a little bit more after scoring touchdowns.

Mentioned this in the NFL thread, but I think I should say it here as well.

Colin Kaepernick has cemented his legacy in NFL AND in US history. Not an easy feat, but the dude doesn't have to play another down or take another snap in the league. His impact has far surpassed ANY other athlete from modern times post-Ali/Jim Brown. I have ZERO issue with mentioning his name with the likes of someone like Ali. This is not hyperbole, but not only has Kap sparked discussion...but he's also been a catalyst for change. Think about it. 5-10-15-20+ years from now when various sports leagues are seeing the majority of their athletes not acknowledging the anthem OR leagues not even playing it before games, folks will look back at where it all started.

Clevenger speaks for all bigots that rock treecamo caps. I'm glad the bigots are exposing themselves. keep going :lol:

Right, that's why I just had to laugh when I seen what he said :lol: he echoes a lot of how (white) America thinks. Nothing new or shocking.

And God I hate that tree camo print.

Colin Kaepernick has cemented his legacy in NFL AND in US history. Not an easy feat, but the dude doesn't have to play another down or take another snap in the league. His impact has far surpassed ANY other athlete from modern times post-Ali/Jim Brown. I have ZERO issue with mentioning his name with the likes of someone like Ali. This is not hyperbole, but not only has Kap sparked discussion...but he's also been a catalyst for change. Think about it. 5-10-15-20+ years from now when various sports leagues are seeing the majority of their athletes not acknowledging the anthem OR leagues not even playing it before games, folks will look back at where it all started.
Muhammad Ali huh? What change? Two brothers just got popped this past week. Not being a ****. I'm genuinely wondering.

Whitlock wakes up every morning hating himself and has to eat through it.

Couldn't imagine being that out of touch with the very fabric of my existence.

Weirdo.

I don't like to wish injury on anyone but I hope Cam has a career ending injury. What hes doing is toxic and no different than a house slave telling massa about the plans that other slaves have to escape. For justice to happen we need folks of all walks of life on our side. Cam could recruit folk from all walks of life if he were to take a stand but he decides to play both sides.

Last edited:

Muhammad Ali huh? What change? Two brothers just got popped this past week. Not being a ****. I'm genuinely wondering.

Change, as in folks in pro sports aren't about to just do something (stand for the anthem) just for status quo. Kap's kneeling has sparked discussion which will HOPEFULLY lead to some sort of discourse where common ground can be met. You have people who were on the fence regarding what he's doing, but now understand the "why" behind his motives and are more sympathetic towards the plight of minorities in this country. This is just the start of it, man. Kap's built for this, and I as I mentioned before, I got no issue mentioning him with Ali. Dude is literally putting his money where his mouth is and is doing something to bring more awareness to the many messed up things going on with this country.

I don't like to wish injury on anyone but I hope Cam has a career ending injury. What is doing is toxic and no different than a house slave telling massa about the plans that other slaves have to escape. For justice to happen we need folks of all walks of life on our side. Cam could recruit to m folk from all walks of life if he were to take a stand but he decides to play both sides.

Too far :lol:. You're a strange man.

I know your heart is in the right place...but wishing injury on Cam ain't the way. All we gotta do is dissociate ourselves with guys like him, call him out.....and continue spreading the message.

The message is going to be spread with or without cam.

I don't like to wish injury on anyone but I hope Cam has a career ending injury. What hes doing is toxic and no different than a house slave telling massa about the plans that other slaves have to escape. For justice to happen we need folks of all walks of life on our side. Cam could recruit folk from all walks of life if he were to take a stand but he decides to play both sides.
he couldn't. He pretty much has to take a side. Ain't no changing the people he trying to please. They'll just hate him if he don't say the things they want to hear.

Last edited:

I know your heart is in the right place...but wishing injury on Cam ain't the way. All we gotta do is dissociate ourselves with guys like him, call him out.....and continue spreading the message.

It ain't too far brothers, sisters, and children are being gunned down with impunity and this fool has the platform and resources to effectuate change and this fool would rather tap dance for massa. F him if I were an NFL player I would go for his knees and head. This coward doesn't deserve to have the platform that he has. I hope RG3's injury bug bits scam Newton.

What exactly did Cam Newton do to warrant someone to wish a career ending injury on him? That's beyond messed up.

What exactly did Cam Newton do to warrant someone to wish a career ending injury on him? That's beyond messed up.
He hopped on the Raccoon Train. Raccoons are a threat to progress and need to be destroyed.

It ain't too far brothers, sisters, and children are being gunned down with impunity and this fool has the platform and resources to effectuate change and this fool would rather tap dance for massa. F him if I were an NFL player I would go for his knees and head. This coward doesn't deserve to have the platform that he has. I hope RG3's injury bug bits scam Newton.

Cam standing up wasn't going to stop that white lady in Tulsa from gunning down Terrance

Still doesn't answer what he did to warrant you wishing a career ending injury....but whatever.

MANy of my blue lives matter fb friends are using Cam's comments to say see you guys are wrong and need to focus on black on black crime like Cam said. Whoever is in his ear has him using typical white supremacist deflection tactics. Cam is a white supremacy defending robot now.

Change, as in folks in pro sports aren't about to just do something (stand for the anthem) just for status quo. Kap's kneeling has sparked discussion which will HOPEFULLY lead to some sort of discourse where common ground can be met. You have people who were on the fence regarding what he's doing, but now understand the "why" behind his motives and are more sympathetic towards the plight of minorities in this country. This is just the start of it, man. Kap's built for this, and I as I mentioned before, I got no issue mentioning him with Ali. Dude is literally putting his money where his mouth is and is doing something to bring more awareness to the many messed up things going on with this country.
That's an optimisitic outlook. I don't really believe that but let's hope you are right.

That's an optimisitic outlook. I don't really believe that but let's hope you are right.

Like I said...it's a start. Things have to hit rock bottom (which they are, or close to it) before getting better.

Back
Top Bottom