Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shannon said it best... its all about the success and brand building for Cam. He is 27... its a lot of money out there and he has the potential to be the best black qb ever and one of the all time greats. He wants to parlay that into a lot of $$$ and popularity. He cant do it without white people. Its just where his head is at now.

He should have keep his mouth closed if he knew he aint wanna say nothing or have the spotlight.

That would have been better than alienating so many of us with those white mans words.

I don't buy the building his brand thing as an excuse. He's already guaranteed enough money to have him and his children's children set for life and yet he cares more about securing MORE money and having white people like him then he does about his own people. That **** he's saying is actually doing harm IMO.

I agree with you about the harm. Its doing harm to him amongst black people. Not really among whites, he prolly ends up winning over many more if he follows the white mans game plan to the T.

And we as black people are some of the most forgiving people... a lot of us are disappointed in him now but I doubt it lasts forever.

I agree with you about the harm. Its doing harm to him amongst black people. Not really among whites, he prolly ends up winning over many more if he follows the white mans game plan to the T.

And we as black people are some of the most forgiving people... a lot of us are disappointed in him now but I doubt it lasts forever.

I'm willing to forgive seeing as how he's only 27 and having to deal with all this head on, but only if he realizes the error in his ways later on down the line. If he's still on this **** when he's well into his 30's he's just another OJ.

He's the Don Lemon of sports media,yet another adherent of respectability politics

Don Lemon has been improving a little bit though, at least from what I've seen occasionally in the past couple of years. Before that, I was embarrassed for him, and I'm not even black :lol:

Last edited:
Kaep is only 1 year older than Cam. Cam is old enough to know.

This man really said "We got to do better, we can't be hypocrites" when a man in his town was murdered by police. Can't get any worse than that. That's straight up house _ talk.

He's the Don Lemon of sports media,yet another adherent of respectability politics

Don Lemon has been improving a little bit though, at least from what I've seen occasionally in the past couple of years. Before that, I was embarrassed for him, and I'm not even black :lol:

Haven't really been watching too much CNN so I couldn't really tell you about recently but I'll take your word for it. He used to be one of the most prominent tap dancers on TV though :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Kaep is only 1 year older than Cam. Cam is old enough to know.

This man really said "We got to do better, we can't be hypocrites" when a man in his town was murdered by police. Can't get any worse than that. That's straight up house _ talk.

Exactly.

There's zero defending anything he's said.

He gets no respect.

Man, I swear everyday when I get to work my computer stay at the ready until a new video from Undisputed with Brother Shannon releases. This guy IMO has transcended sports and politics. Shannon has become something much bigger. 99% of everything he says speaks to the inherent issues that we are facing today. 

Last edited:
Don Lemon got this cornball game on lock. Famb says just enough to think that he is about to keep it real, if you're a brother, sometimes Don would be spitting that realness for like 20 seconds and you think the dude has finally woken up

Then he cuts to commercial

When he comes back, first thing out his mouth gonna be some ****in. This man just finessed your time for his sponsors and you ain't eem know it

He is Gawd among insects at this TV cornball game. Famb with a legit straight face said something like "maybe America should finally apologize for slavery (yes Don, thank you, they should).....................and President Obama can make the apology (really *****, the first black guy needs to do it :smh: )

Last edited:
Don Lemon got this cornball game on lock. Famb says just enough to think that he is about to keep it real, if you're a brother, sometimes Don would be spitting that realness for like 20 seconds and you think the dude has finally woken up

Then he cuts to commercial

When he comes back, first thing out his mouth gonna be some ****in. This man just finessed your time for his sponsors and you ain't eem know it

He is Gawd among insects and this TV cornball game. Famb with a legit straight face said something like "maybe America should finally apologize for slavery (yes Don, thank you, they should).....................and President Obama can make the apology (really *****, the first black guy needs to do it :smh: )

Maybe I haven't watched him enough lately. I just noticed a few clips over the past few years where he seemed to be finally getting it. You watch more CNN than me, so you're probably right.

I know people have posted this multiple times on Facebook and in this thread, but man, it's crazy how those early episodes of Fresh Prince are STILL relevant today. Will and Carlton getting pulled and arrested for driving a Benz, Jazz holding his hands up in court because he's afraid of getting shot, etc. Pretty much NOTHING has changed, and that @#$@ was made almost 30 years ago.

Last edited:
anyone hear about what the seattle mariners tweeted regarding protests?
:smh:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...t-charlotte-tweets-seattle-mariners/90908618/

“Black people beating whites when a thug got shot holding a gun by a black officer haha (expletive) cracks me up! Keep kneeling for the anthem!

“BLM (Black Lives Matter) is pathetic again! Obama you are pathetic once again! Everyone should be locked behind bars like animals!”

apparently the team has suspended him without pay

Last edited:
mean.gif

Ya that's what Skip and Shannon are talking about in the video above. 

:smh:

Baseball player?

Not surprised but glad the Mariners aren't paying his bum ignorant hateful ***.

Dude was a waste of money as a player anyway.

No other team better give him a shot either.

Man, I swear everyday when I get to work my computer stay at the ready until a new video from Undisputed with Brother Shannon releases. This guy IMO has transcended sports and politics. Shannon has become something much bigger. 99% of everything he says speaks to the inherent issues that we are facing today. 

Bout to plug the earphones and listen to Brother Shannon preach that real.

Hearing him speak, always is refreshing to my day.

IMO the thing about Cam being 27... 27 is old but in career terms its young, in the impact you can have on society, its young, in terms of legacy its young.

I dont think us calling out the he is 27 is pointing toward him being able to comprehend right or wrong, or articulate his thoughts on a particular topic.

I think of him being "only" 27 as where his priorities are... where his goals and aspirations are and where his family and the other people that are depending on him are at in this current time in his life.

You can feel like that Cam being in the league for what 4-5 years now, he has made enough money to last a lifetime but maybe he doesnt. Maybe he puts advancing his career and football legacy over taking a stance that the other 90% of players arent taking either. Maybe he aint ready to lead nothing but a football team up and down the field and make as much money as he can over the next 10 years. I think thats where he is at, at 27... we can be disappointed with him all day but can we really be overwhelmed with disdain??

i wish he wasnt like that and was like "hell naw... im the face of the NFL and I got something to say" but at the end of the day... i aint got that man's life...

but the tap dancing and having the white guy script you lines... he should catch all the criticism and its deserved IMO.

Last edited:
I can actually respect Skip Bayless on this show. Times have changed :lol:

Sharpe :pimp:

Last edited:
Skip Bayless is an annoying troll when it comes to sports, but just watch the clip recently posted.

Last edited:
i havent peeped his new show. never was a big fan of first takes. is it a lot better and without all the tomfoolery that was skip/SAS?
Skip usually makes me sick when it comes to sports, but he has been on point with recent issues. Don't miss out on the knowledge bombs Shannon Sharpe is dropping. 

I kinda want to write him in for prez

Last edited:
Clevenger speaks for all bigots that rock treecamo caps. I'm glad the bigots are exposing themselves. keep going :lol:

Back
Top Bottom