Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
And Silver already said he encourages players to speak up. Which is surprising coming from a commissioner. He's like the cool substitute teacher in comparison to Stern.

I could never tell if Stern was just actually Stern, and wanted to instill some standards and guidance so these guys would learn some professionalism, or actually a bit prejudice. Interesting when you look at things from a managers lens and how good intentions can make you look like an evil jackass.

Thinking about it, every time "but black and black violence" comes up as a deflector, you're either mentally challenged, racist, or have a slave mentality. I think us and the entire world knows this, we're constantly judged and held accountable by it, all of us, and there are plenty of avenues dedicated to help making that situation better. But violence by the hands of bad police, there's nothing. NOTHING. No accountability, no progress, no long term goals, nothing. We can address both at the same time, it's possible to have multiple thoughts, try it out, it works. Even then, why should we? If we really want to correlate them all the time and keep score, we're ahead on progress in black communities than they are in blue communities. Since they're so tied in your minds, we're doing our part, can we get a show of good faith on your part? Unless you really just don't want to. At least let us know so we can move on to the next phase of this fight.

Same folks that even entertain that false post racial narrative about that poor black guy growing up to be this and that, why do you think that is? We're progressing our community and holding each other down. We've actually done better, no matter how many times we've been beaten down and we're still going to continue to do better. But Police brutality? It hasn't even left the ground. Every speech about that topic in the 60s is still relevant today. How many other things can you say that about? Jesus man, I don't know what else these people need to hear.

Last edited:
Cam really is the second coming of OJ :lol:

Wow man. The similarities are striking. Them ***** even look alike a lil bit

RG3 at least has the decency to not say anything. I agree with the poster a few pages back that said Cam is used to sitting at the grownups table but he should sit this one out because he comes off as an idiot and a sellout.

This Cam thing is disappointing. I been rooting for this dude since he was in college. He's tryna please the same people that hate him and alienate the people that's been in his corner.

2 things he said that stood out to me he said.

"We have to do better by each other, we can't be hypocrites"

What the hell does that have to do with police killing that man? That sounds like something that man trained him to say.

"If I say one thing Ima traitor, if I say another thing I'm too real"

So you would rather sound like a traitor then sound like somebody that's real? Ok.

View media item 2175657

Cam has the people that backed him when everyone was mad at him against him now. That's why he shouldn't have said anything. No comment. No need to speak nonsense and have the people that defended you turn on you. All to appease the people that hated on you. You can't make this ish up.

Last edited:
I just know if I spent the last few years being demonized by the media and white people for EVERYTHING, including @$@#@# smiling, there's no way in hell I would try to appease them for anything. @$%@ them all.

Last edited:
And Silver already said he encourages players to speak up. Which is surprising coming from a commissioner. He's like the cool substitute teacher in comparison to Stern.

I could never tell if Stern was just actually Stern, and wanted to instill some standards and guidance so these guys would learn some professionalism, or actually a bit prejudice. Interesting when you look at things from a managers lens and how good intentions can make you look like an evil jackass.
It was definitely from a predjudice standpoint. When I say that I don't mean that he himself was predjudice. Just that they likely didn't want the NBA to get too "black"or too "hood" because it may start to alienate viewers.

Does wearing a suit automatically make you professional? I know plenty of professional places that have a super lax dress code.

I must have missed this video. But  Brother Shannon was debating Jason " koon-fats" Whitlock about Colin Kap a couple days ago. 

And then there's these 2 sellouts...

Last edited:
Shannon said it best... its all about the success and brand building for Cam. He is 27... its a lot of money out there and he has the potential to be the best black qb ever and one of the all time greats. He wants to parlay that into a lot of $$$ and popularity. He cant do it without white people. Its just where his head is at now.

He should have keep his mouth closed if he knew he aint wanna say nothing or have the spotlight.

That would have been better than alienating so many of us with those white mans words.

There no media people I dislike but that fat, sloppy, **** Whitlock is a clown. Ever since the Don Imus thing I knew he was a sucka.

Shannon said it best... its all about the success and brand building for Cam. He is 27... its a lot of money out there and he has the potential to be the best black qb ever and one of the all time greats. He wants to parlay that into a lot of $$$ and popularity. He cant do it without white people. Its just where his head is at now.

He should have keep his mouth closed if he knew he aint wanna say nothing or have the spotlight.

That would have been better than alienating so many of us with those white mans words.

I don't buy the building his brand thing as an excuse. He's already guaranteed enough money to have him and his children's children set for life and yet he cares more about securing MORE money and having white people like him then he does about his own people. That **** he's saying is actually doing harm IMO.

Back
Top Bottom