Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
She won California and the popular vote. Kaep's vote didn't matter

There were other items on the ballot that Kap could have voted for that SPECIFICALLY impacted the state of California. Wasn't just about the president elects or gov't officials.

Even though it's his right not to, Kap voting, would have been a good look, IMO.

There were other items on the ballot that Kap could have voted for that SPECIFICALLY impacted the state of California. Wasn't just about the president elects or gov't officials.

Even though it's his right not to, Kap voting, would have been a good look, IMO.

I agree. Him not voting isn't a good enough reason for SAS to totally disrespect him like that. Seems like he's been waiting for an opportunity to violate him ever since he started his protest and this is good enough for him.

Like Prop 60 that mandates adult film workers wear protection :lol:

In all seriousness, Prop 57 would have given leniency to non-violent crime offenders and early release for those considered non-violent crime felons. I had to vote no on that, though, it was so poorly drafted. They had rape under intoxication listed as non-violent. Couldn't do it...

I'm not mad at him at all.

These voting bullies are annoying as hell. How are you upset at someone for not participating in corrupt politics ? These were 2 of the most unpopular candidates ......ever. You're going to feel some type of way about a person not choosing one ? :smh:

I understand he has a voice and eyes are on him, but it's his right not to do so. I know too many people who voted only because they hated Trump, but can't tell you one of Hillary's policies or plans. Yet those folks want to get mad at people who didn't vote...... That's dangerous.

I'm not mad at him at all.

These voting bullies are annoying as hell. How are you upset at someone for not participating in corrupt politics ? These were 2 of the most unpopular candidates ......ever. You're going to feel some type of way about a person not choosing one ? :smh:

I understand he has a voice and eyes are on him, but it's his right not to do so. I know too many people who voted only because they hated Trump, but can't tell you one of Hillary's policies or plans. Yet those folks want to get mad at people who didn't vote...... That's dangerous.

Again...there was more on the ballot than just presidential-elects. His vote mattered.

Dude has a right to not vote. Respect his right to not vote.

Trump wants to reinstate stop and frisk and Kaep sat on the sidelines because he was under the delusion that HRC and Trump were equally as bad.

That's not defensible. Period

I respect his right not to vote.

But I think it's incredibly shortsighted. While both candidates weren't amazing choices, one clearly had an agenda set in place that would've helped further causes that Kaep champions.

This is the danger with protest votes/non-votes. Now we have President Trump and he REALLY doesnt give a **** about a black person. And his policies, or lack thereof, show that.

And miss me with that we've endured through worse, we'll survive nonsense. While true, why would we intentionally make it harder in the now just because we're not 100% on board with a candidate? That's called hustling backwards. I'm trying to see as many people flourish as soon as possible. And if candidate A can help facilitate that, I'm voting for them without question.

I wonder if Hilary would have did anything for black people, the way blacks gave their support and vote out of fear.

NOPE

I wonder if Hilary would have did anything for black people, the way blacks gave their support and vote out of fear.

NOPE

Cool. So what's your plan to help get issues that affect the black community into the national conversation? Or are we just gonna sit every election out because we don't like the candidates, even though they *might* institute policy that could begin to address our concerns? Or maybe we're supposed to just wait until the perfect candidate comes along?

Serious questions, btw.

He def has the right to, but I can't respect it

He def has the right to, but I can't respect it
I respek it. F voting for diet White Supremacy. Bring us a real candidate that really cares about us. Not someone who woos us by hanging out with Jay-z and Beyoncé and learning the nene and the dab.

I understand not being excited about Clinton, but we really gonna act like Donald Trump is the better option?

Cool. So what's your plan to help get issues that affect the black community into the national conversation? Or are we just gonna sit every election out because we don't like the candidates, even though they *might* institute policy that could begin to address our concerns? Or maybe we're supposed to just wait until the perfect candidate comes along?

Serious questions, btw.

I think we need our own leaders in our own communities really. Time to start doing things ourselves. These politicians don't give a damn about us. We give them our vote and expect them to be superman for us. I will say, sitting out every election and not participating at all isn't the answer. But this one in particular....yikes. I understand we will never have the perfect candidate, but I just couldn't get behind our choices this time around.

He's entitled to make his choice, but I don't respect OR agree with his decision.

Back
Top Bottom